• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Parks Are The Best

I myself would choose MK and Epcot, but this is a personal preference. You need to determine what you enjoy and would like to do. That said, I can spend 2 days easily at MK, and 3 at Epcot. Last time we were there, it was 3/4 day for Animal Kingdom and the same for HS. The rest was MK and Epcot.

I agree with MK and Epcot. Epcot is by far my favorite but MK seems like it is just a must each time.

We have 8 day base passes for Aug & 2 days are counted as half due to arrival & departure....so our park visits are:
2.5 MK
2 Epcot
1.5 DHS
1 AK

& the only reason DHS gets the last 1/2 day is so we can get up & get our RnRC fix before we leave :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

But everybody is different, read about all the parks & then decide what sounds good to you. Whatever you do, have fun ;)

If I only had to choose two parks one would definatelly be Magic Kingdom and the other would be Epcot.

Of course the best parks is all based on opinion, but personally, I would choose Magic Kingdom and EPCOT if I could only go to 2.

I would chose Magic Kingdom and Epcot, those have been my two favorite parks and they continue to be my two favorite parks. Most of my favorite rides are at those two parks.

Each park is special and different from the others. If you had asked me this question six months ago, I would have answered it differently. Now that I have, finally, been to all four parks, I personally will not go for less than four days--one for each park. I dont want to have to choose.

Is this answer for adults or adults w/kids??

Our favs are AK and EP/MK tie. Depends on which park we did the most of on our last trip. It is so hard to miss either, and especially hard to miss MainStreet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter