• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What other reward or money back sites are there like Bing??

bcarson

Mouseketeer<br><font color=9966ff>I will second Or
I just discovered Bing recently. I love it! I was wanting to know if there was other sites like it? Thanks

ebates is the one I use. Love it. I always check there before buying anything online. I think I was able to get $10 right off the bat from a referral, and since then I've made back close to $100. They send you a check every quarter.

There are a few. I like to use evreward.com which tells you how much cash back each site is giving. I have been using fatwallet and ebates for years and have never had any problems. Recently have been using bing though, too.

I am loving Bing. I made $60 back on a computer I bought on ebay. This week I got 39$ on my dd's birthday present, a Nintendo dsi. I am definately going to check these other sites out and will never buy something again without checking.

I've found that cashreporter.com seems to do the best job of comparing the different cash back sites. I use them all the time and would definitely recommend them. The big 3 seem to be ebates, fatwallet and bing. Happy shopping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter