What other reward or money back sites are there like Bing??

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by bcarson, Jan 25, 2010.

1. bcarson

bcarson Mouseketeer<br><font color=9966ff>I will second Or

I just discovered Bing recently. I love it! I was wanting to know if there was other sites like it? Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Bren's Mom

Bren's Mom DIS Veteran

ebates is the one I use. Love it. I always check there before buying anything online. I think I was able to get $10 right off the bat from a referral, and since then I've made back close to $100. They send you a check every quarter.

4. rwiklendt

rwiklendt Earning My Ears

There are a few. I like to use evreward.com which tells you how much cash back each site is giving. I have been using fatwallet and ebates for years and have never had any problems. Recently have been using bing though, too.

5. bcarson

bcarson Mouseketeer<br><font color=9966ff>I will second Or

I am loving Bing. I made $60 back on a computer I bought on ebay. This week I got 39$ on my dd's birthday present, a Nintendo dsi. I am definately going to check these other sites out and will never buy something again without checking.

6. kimntrent

kimntrent Mouseketeer

I do sunshine, and just started swagbucks for google searches. Love that one.

7. babybokchoy

babybokchoy Earning My Ears

I've found that cashreporter.com seems to do the best job of comparing the different cash back sites. I use them all the time and would definitely recommend them. The big 3 seem to be ebates, fatwallet and bing. Happy shopping!