What normal things do you not like?

I'm not big on American cheese either, though some of the better quality ones are better than the Kraft singles. I usually don't put cheese on my burgers because I don't want the American cheese on there.

And, I don't care for raisins either. Other dried fruit, sure! Just no raisins.

It really is a thing! I've read about it on Yahoo and heard it on Rachael Ray. You either like it or hate it, not really an in between. I'm one of those who can't stand cilantro; I do love parsley.

I called my mother in law to tell her I'm not crazy! Lol! Thanks, DISers! :) Yall are great :cool1:

Ketchup
Mayo
Mustard-any kind
Relish
Sour cream-this literally makes me gag
Any dressing other than vinaigrettes
Pickles
Oysters
Lobster
Blue cheese
Coffee
Tobasco sauce
Salmon
Fennel
Cool whip
Peppers...bell peppers, hot peppers, ect. I can't stand to eat them raw and I only tolerate them in cooked foods. I'll pick them out if I see them on my fork.

Overall I'd say mayo is the worst. I can't stand it plain, and I can't stand it made into 'sauces' or 'dressings'. It is pure, unadulterated nastiness. I know how to make it homemade and by hand (thanks culinary arts!) but I will never, ever, eat it or anything that contains it, so no potato salad, egg salad, most sandwich spreads, tarter sauce, ect. I don't like miracle whip either)
Raw onion

As you can see....my hot dogs are eaten very plain! I've never liked most condiments, and I can honestly say my dislike of them has saved me a lot of calories over the years! :thumbsup2

I'm not big on American cheese either, though some of the better quality ones are better than the Kraft singles. I usually don't put cheese on my burgers because I don't want the American cheese on there.

And, I don't care for raisins either. Other dried fruit, sure! Just no raisins.

I mentioned cheese in my previous post but forgot dried fruits. Like nectarines, hate apricots (I THINK they're dried nectarines, but even if they're not, I still don't like them), like grapes, hate raisins, like plums, hate prunes.

Other posts reminded me that I can't stand curry or Mexican food either. Most of my family shares my food likes/dislikes so it't not too hard to prepare a meal or decide on a restaurant.

Queen Colleen

Ketchup
Mayo
Mustard-any kind
Relish
Sour cream-this literally makes me gag
Any dressing other than vinaigrettes
Pickles
Oysters
Lobster
Blue cheese
Coffee
Tobasco sauce
Salmon
Fennel
Cool whip
Peppers...bell peppers, hot peppers, ect. I can't stand to eat them raw and I only tolerate them in cooked foods. I'll pick them out if I see them on my fork.

Overall I'd say mayo is the worst. I can't stand it plain, and I can't stand it made into 'sauces' or 'dressings'. It is pure, unadulterated nastiness. I know how to make it homemade and by hand (thanks culinary arts!) but I will never, ever, eat it or anything that contains it, so no potato salad, egg salad, most sandwich spreads, tarter sauce, ect. I don't like miracle whip either)
Raw onion

As you can see....my hot dogs are eaten very plain! I've never liked most condiments, and I can honestly say my dislike of them has saved me a lot of calories over the years! :thumbsup2

You sound like my kid, a complete dislike of any kind of condiment. Eats everything plain.

The first time I ate a sandwich with mayo was when I was in my 30s... and I have to admit, it was pretty good. Nowadays I can eat it if it's COMPLETELY hidden within veggies on a sandwich, not without.

Like nectarines, hate apricots (I THINK they're dried nectarines, but even if they're not, I still don't like them)

Dried apricots are apricots (a totally different fruit than nectarines), dried. Kind of like a smaller peach that is more yellow and, well, apricotty. Peaches , nectarines, plums, and apricots all have stones in the center, but are 4 different fruits.

I love dried apricots, but I totally understand if others don't. I don't really like any other dried fruit much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter