What normal things do you not like?

Aetheline

Earning My Ears
There seem to be certain flavors that catch on every once in a while and they seem to suddenly be on everything. But not everyone likes them.

What normal things do you loathe?

For me it's maple syrup and ranch dressing. I can't even stand the smell of maple syrup. If I accidentally buy the bacon flavored bacon or breakfast sausage, I give them to the neighbors or just throw them away because I can't cook them.

Omelets...something about the combination of egg and cheese. Yuck!

Ranch dressing

Mayonnaise

Bacon

Mushrooms (although I would never consider an edible fungus "normal" LOL)

Popcorn, cherries. Sweet tea, and yep I am from the south. Oh, and grape jelly. GAG.

Mushrooms. I will eat them if served at a friend's house to be polite, but otherwise I never buy mushrooms for my own cooking or order food with mushrooms in it for myself in a restaurant.

Salmon. Just the thought of it makes me nauseous. :sick:

Overcooked eggs gross me out! My eggs can not have any brown on them.

Whenever we go to a breakfast buffet with an omelette station, I ask to have the eggs removed from the pan....It is usually met with resistance saying "they aren't done"...Yes they are! LOL

OH!

I don't like breakfast sausage either. I'll cook it for the family, but don't make me eat it!

I am not a fan of bratwurst either. I love knockwurst, bockwurst, even Irish bangers, but just no brats or breakfast sausage for me thanks.

Gag-inducing to me are:

Yogurt (unless it's frozen)
Jello
broth of any sort
Gatorade
Cilantro

Fresh peaches. I love the flavor, but the texture has made me gag since I was a little kid.

Fresh mushrooms. They smell like dirt.

Mayo, Mustard, Ranch, Mushrooms, Lettuce, Cucumbers, Salmon, Peppers, Pickles, Dr. Pepper, banana flavored items, Custard, Tapioca, Oatmeal, and the worst of all is Cincinnati Chili.

Coconut.

Don't know why, I just hate it. Especially when they mess up a perfectly fine tropical frou-frou drink with coconut flavor.

Eggs (unless they are just an "invisible" ingredient in something like cake, casseroles, noodles, etc.)
Mayonnaise
Black pepper
Meat that isn't completely well-done
Coffee
Beer
Mushrooms

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter