What normal things do you not like?

Bell Peppers - but jalapeno, chile etc are fine
Mushrooms - GAG
Cooked onions - but raw on a burger or salad are fine, its a texture issue
Salmon
Pie Cherries or anything cherry-flavored; but I LOVE black sweet cherries like we grow up here in the NW
Kalamata or green olives - they taste like dirty socks smell to me
Cilantro
Black licorice or anything that has licorice overtones, like anise or fennel
Beer, wine, or any hard alcohol by itself - my drinks have to be mixed and frou-frou ;)

Coffee and beer.
I cannot fathom anyone thinking they taste good.

Bananas - but that's because I'm allergic. I smell them and I start to get sick.

Fish/Seafood - texture is weird and the smell gives me a headache.

-Maple syrup. Although I do love maple-flavored food, such as ice cream.
-Coffee. Although I do love mocha frappes and coffee-flavored ice cream.
-Fish. The only decent fish is deep fried and even then it's an iffy proposition.
-Jelly beans
-Marshmallows. Although I like marshmallow syrup and filling. I think it's the texture of an actual marshmallow.

Olives! They are pretty much the only food that I can't stand the taste of and I can't eat anything that was touched by an olive. :sick:

Milk
Coffee; coffee-flavored anything.
Ketchup
Milkshakes
Tomatoes
Pumpkin Pie
Cheesecake
Bananas

Actually, I pretty much dislike all fruits and love all vegetables.

Olives! They are pretty much the only food that I can't stand the taste of and I can't eat anything that was touched by an olive. :sick:

For me, it's black olives. I can take green olives, just not black (they taste like tire rubber to me...).

And amaretto. I love almonds and nuts, and any other nutty liqueur, but amaretto makes me shudder. :sick:

Bell Peppers - but jalapeno, chile etc are fine
Mushrooms - GAG
Cooked onions - but raw on a burger or salad are fine, its a texture issue
Salmon
Pie Cherries or anything cherry-flavored; but I LOVE black sweet cherries like we grow up here in the NW
Kalamata or green olives - they taste like dirty socks smell to me
Cilantro
Black licorice or anything that has licorice overtones, like anise or fennel
Beer, wine, or any hard alcohol by itself - my drinks have to be mixed and frou-frou ;)

DH's one friend can eat cooked onion, but raw he won't touch. Even cooked, it needs to be small finely diced pieces. No chunks.

Coffee and beer.

The smell of coffee turns my stomach. Brewed and unbrewed. I hate the coffee shop in our mall, it makes two hallways just stink.

Cold side dishes - cottage cheese, potato salad, egg salad, deviled eggs, baked beans, seven layer salads, apple salad, ham salad - if it's cold I can't eat them. Turns my stomach. Even taco salads at carry in's I can't do, if the meat is added cold.

Milk or anything close to it

Olives

Pickles

Raisins

Mayonnaise

Steak and most forms of red meat

Spicy food of any sort, even BBQ potato chips

Cream cheese

cold coffee of any kind

Anything alcoholic at ALL

Stew

Chili

... I could go on and on.

My mother used to say "I don't cook for Robin, she doesn't like ANYTHING but mustard, turkey and chocolate."

'bout right! :thumbsup2

Cilantro ~ tastes just like soap to me ~ yuck!

Beer ~ although I like to cook with it, I just can't drink it

I'm happy to see at lot of people saying mayonnaise. I always thought I was really weird for not liking that and it makes it hard to have a sandwich because they're so dry without it. I like yellow mustard but hate the dijon kind.

Other common stuff I can't eat:
cheese (unless it's melted and on pizza or nachos)
milk
ranch dressing
sour cream
yogurt
cream cheese
horseradish
A1 sauce
egg yolks (especially runny)

I'm glad to see at least a couple of people said ranch dressing as well.

But I guess I'm on my own on the maple syrup thing :crazy2:

Eggs, especially hard-boiled. I can't imagine how anyone could eat something that smells like that! I reserve my eggs for cakes, cookies, even meatloaf.

Milk. I grew up on a dairy farm, and find the smell/taste too much like the barn/milkhouse/cow/cow manure odor of childhood. I love cheese and ice cream, though.

I guess I'm picky about meat because I don't do most game, organs, fishy fish and things with suckers, snouts, etc. still on.

There are other things that I'm not a big fan of, but can tolerate as needed: chicken broth, ranch and thousand island salad dressing, yogurt, to name a few.

I'll eat, I think, any fruit/vegetable and any spice. We went to a South Indian restaurant for Mother's Day, and it was really yummy.

Coffee and beer.

Funny, because other than water and cranberry juice they are about the only other two things I drink. I can't stand the taste of any kind of soda pop - especially cola and Sprite.

Celery. I just don't like it.

Olive haters, y'all can have my celery if I can have your olives! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter