What month do you celebrate the most family birthdays?

March by far as a kid when we celebrated extended family birthdays.
Brother (1st), Grandfather (3rd), Cousin (5th), Cousin (7th), Uncle (21st), Myself and Twin brother (23rd), Dad (26th). Now throw in my DS (11th) and a super close family friend (31st).

Now that I am married, September would be the next closest with my mother, 2 nieces, a cousin and a close family friend. Plus my parents and SIL's anniversaries.

October is ours.

10/4 is my son
10/17 is my nephew
10/17 is my niece
10/18 is my mom
10/19 is my mom'said brother
10/24 is my grandma
10/31 is a nephew
10/31 is my husband's

September has 5 birthdays:
My DD
Older Niece on DH's side
Nephew on DH's side
Younger Niece on DH's side
My brother

Second place is December, with 4:
Sister in law
Father in law
Older nephew on my side
Niece on my side

June
1- son in law
3- step daughter
4- Me
14- granddaughter
18- grandson
21- son in law
23- grandson

Not a lot of family birthdays in any particular month, but in April there is our son's and step-granddaughter's. In August is mine and our oldest granddaughter's. She was supposed to be born (c-section) on my birthday but she decided she wanted her own birthday and arrived at 11:35 p.m. the night before. :)

We dont really have a month but 6 it starts off sept 30 with my niece and nephew, oct 4 is their little brother, nov 4 is my dad, nov 24 is bil, dec 17 is DD, jan 23 is my mom, feb 6 is my husband, feb 17 is my son. Of course gotta throw in Christmas right in the middle. Then my sisters is april 27, mines may 6 and my mother in laws is may 10. so thats another little burst. however the rest of the year is 100% birthday free.

We dont really have a month but 6 it starts off sept 30 with my niece and nephew, oct 4 is their little brother, nov 4 is my dad, nov 24 is bil, dec 17 is DD, jan 23 is my mom, feb 6 is my husband, feb 17 is my son. Of course gotta throw in Christmas right in the middle. Then my sisters is april 27, mines may 6 and my mother in laws is may 10. so thats another little burst. however the rest of the year is 100% birthday free.
We have kind of the same situation- BIL is Aug 31, then DD, niece, nephew, other niece, and my brother are all September. MIL is in October, my dad in November, and nephew, niece, FIL, and SIL are all in December. It all wraps up with Christmas! I feel like all I do for 4 months is buy and ship gifts. The only odd ones are my mom and me in February, nephew in May, and DH in June. I always forget the non- busy months birthdays!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter