What month do you celebrate the most family birthdays?

Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
June (my oldest son, son-in-law, nephew, niece and brother)

edited to add.......there are two months we celebrate NO birthdays......May and September.

Last edited:
no one month has the most.

april and december have 2 each (2 nieces in april and then my sister and her DH in december)

then there's one niece in january, me in may, my nephew in june, my mom in july, my dad in august, and my other sister in november.

it does seem like i never stop spending money on presents between november and january though since there's 4 birthdays between november 9th and january 9th plus christmas in there.

February - my mum and her sister (4 days apart) and their father. It would have been a tie with June at one point, but my grandmother died almost 20 years ago now and my father hasn't been in the picture for 20 years either, so it just leaves my cousin (and we don't really celebrate with him either).

May - My husband, daughter, dad and 2 nieces. We go broke this month.

February. My son turned 29 today. His fiance's birthday in next week.

July - My two cousins, DH, and youngest DS all have birthdays within a 5 day period

August.
My dad- 8th
My uncle- 15th
My sister- 22nd
Nephew- 25th
DD14- 26th
DH- 29th
Nephew- 31st

My grandma was the 7th.

September: SIL, DS, DD2, nephew, niece, DHs grandfather, both of my grandfathers (both have passed away)
And August: niece, FIL, DH, DD1, DB, my grandmother, DHs grandmother (both grandmothers have passed away)

Most of those are in a 4week period that straddles the 2 months. :)

June and July are tied with 4 each. Then there's a nice lull until late August.

My family has more birthdays in December than all the other months added together

August--my dad, DH, SIL, and mom
Followed closely by July (BIL, MIL, and me!)
And February (2 brothers and aunt)

December is my birthday, all 3 of my niece's birthdays and my great niece's birthday.

Not one month but it seems to start in December with Christmas then my bday is Jan, Dd is Feb, and Ds is March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter