What Means "Ay, Caramba?"--Famous for Family of the Day!,Sept TR-Cape May HooRay 4/14

Great video again!!! Love your costumes for MNSSHP since you haven't got there yet on your TR!!!! Such an amazing family video that shares the Disney magic. Thanks you and Brandon for sharing!!!!

we love your video my kids want to watch it over and over you husband is very talented i would love to have video like that.

Great video! Watched it twice in a row with the kids! Captured so much of the fun that is Disney!

How great that you got to be family of the day - the kids must have been so excited!

Love the part with the two girls dancing together at the Grand Floridian and not caring about their surroundings just wanted to have fun!

Also love all the funny/weird faces you and Brandon tend to make ;)

I've been reading along, and thought I'd comment on your new vacation video, I loved last years but this one has topped it! What a lovely trip you had and can't wait to continue to read all about the special little things that you did! :goodvibes: also I love the photography throughout all your TRs!!!

The video is SOO fantastic... It really does convey the magic of Disney through both the children and parents eyes! Love it!

VIDEO!!!!!!!! I have been waiting for this SO MUCH that I just said screw it and watched it at work as soon as it was posted. Don't care, you have to have priorities.

OMG I LOVE IT!!! So cool seeing Dani and Matt in there, and it actually makes me even more excited to read and have all the "clips" talked about in more detail... ESPECIALLY FAMILY OF THE DAY!!! What a wonderful compilation and I particularly enjoyed the "over the years" part at the end. This is something I'm sure you will cherish always.

It's fantastic Brandon did a great job and the bit at the end looking back at all your trips was so touching loved it , can't wait to read about your family of the day experience :)

I admit it, I've been a lurker of all your trip reports and videos. Finally decided to say hello and tell you that was the best video ever!!!! I know nothing about photography, but it was absolutely beautiful!! Brandon's best work yet.
I love your family, your children are adorable!! I think we are kinda neighbors, I live in Suwanee

What an amazing video and a great keepsake to remember your experience.
Love it! Thanks for sharing your wonderful memories.

LOVE the video! DD8 and DD4 were loving it too and seeing things they wanted to do (and how we should create a future video). Well done! Love the TR!

I'm usually a lurker, but I had to jump in to tell you how much I love your trip reports and videos. They really show how much fun you and your family have and the videos are everything that I love about Disney. Going to show it to my boyfriend who is going with me for the first time in September. Keep it up!

the video! the video! the video!!!

I've been dying for this! Woot!

:) :cool1: :flower3::joker::dancer:party::thanks::sunny::tigger::mickeyjum:butterfly

...just tried to find all the happy emoticons I could....

I love the video SO much!! I got to show it to my sister and my mom and I was like "Look! This is the awesome family I keep telling you about!!"
I was keeping an eye out for the "magical" lady
bug release clip hoping you guys changed your mind and decided to throw it in! I bet it's the most hilarious thing!

Omg, I totally geared up and I don't even know you guys! What a wonderful video and memory to have in years to come! Can I hire your husband? :)

That was sooooo good!!! I didn't think last years could be topped......I was wrong!!!! Brandon did an amazing job!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter