What kind of entertainment?

Dsnygrl1205

DIS Veteran
I'm planning on having my wedding reception at the Isola Plaza in Epcot and I read that any entertainment I have must fit in with the theme of the surrounding area. Any ideas on what that could be? I'm guessing a DJ is out of the question! :goodvibes

I thought you couldn't have ANY entertainment until all guests were out of the park?

Well, let's see... I went to a party at Italy Isola last month and they had a pair of strolling musicians who must've been playing Italian-style music.

PH227030311_0829.jpg

I'm sure you could also get the entertainers who regularly appear in Italy, like the clown guy with the soccer balls. And they probably wouldn't object to a caricature artist or a magician or someone, y'know, subtle like that. If that helps!

Thanks for the responses. What I'm concerned about is our first dance. I have music picked out already and don't want to change it. This really throws a wrench in my planning. I know it makes sense and I should have realized it before I got my mind set on Epcot but I'm pretty bummed. :sad2: Back to square one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter