What is your favourite candy item/sweet treat at Disneyland Resort?

a chocolate covered vanilla ice cream Mickey or a chocolate covered frozen banana.

I have to admit that I am usually too impatient and do not wait long enough for them to thaw enough before starting to eat them.

Where can I find the dark chocolate covered pineapple spear others have talked about?

I have seen them at Candy Palace and Marceline's. They might be in all 4 of the candy shops, but I have noticed them at those two. We watched them being made at Candy Palace one day, and then DH had to try one.

Yes they are so soft! I wouldn't say chewy so much, but the do have toffee chunks throughout that have melted and become gooey. It's so good! I'm not a crunchy/hard cookie fan either so these are right up my alley :)

Thanks I am so excited to get there now! We leave tonight after work and should make it to Anaheim before Midnight! I am doing my Happy Dance:yay:

My favorite desert is probably the creme brûlée at Goofy's Kitchen, but as far as sweet treats go, it is the classic Mickey bar for me. Something about the nostalgia of it and it takes me back to when I was a youth and the Mickey bar=Disney World (that is where I went as a kid).

but as far as sweet treats go, it is the classic Mickey bar for me. Something about the nostalgia of it and it takes me back to when I was a youth and the Mickey bar=Disney World (that is where I went as a kid).
Mmm...ice cream. My favorite treat is always ice cream. In a cone, as a sundae, or a Mickey bar...anything will do.

As theluckyrabbit said, the toffee can be found at multiple locations, but make sure you buy the ones that are handmade at DLR. The current stickers say "Made Fresh with Magic". Many of the candy locations also sell pre-packaged toffee that is not the same as the hand-made one from DLR. So just make sure you get a package of the handmade one!
Thank you!!!

Sweet snacks we enjoyed: Dole Whip, Pineapple Spear, English Toffee, Dark Chocolate Mint Patty, Mickey Macaroon from Jolly Holiday, Mickey Beignets from Mint Julep Bar, Pumpkin Bread from DDT Starbucks
Amazing desserts: Cable Car sundae from Ghiradelli, Dark Chocolate Fondue at Catals, Buffet desserts at Storytellers

Dole whips have always been my favorite, and on the last trip I really enjoyed getting an ice cream from Clarabelle's. The ice cream itself wasn't that special, but it was wonderful to sit on a bench on buena vista street and eat an ice cream bigger than my head!! I love frozen sweet treats in general, so having the disney magic surrounding these make them even more incredible!

A caramel apple is a must for me! My favorite is the chocolate and caramel Winnie the Pooh one from Pooh's Corner Bakery :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter