What is your favourite candy item/sweet treat at Disneyland Resort?

Liberator

Mouseketeer
When I enter a candy store, I get a brain malfunction almost everytime.

So Disney is not the best place for my brain. I sometimes eat so much candy and other sweet items that I can not sleep at night because my stomach stops working properly. I think it is worth the pain and thankfully my rather slim body forgives me my sweet brain breakdowns.

Well, I want to be a little informed when entering a Disney confectionary or candy store as the candy will not only stimulate my senses, it will also do some magic with my wallet.

Please share what is your top candy/sweet item at Disneyland? Is there any sweet treat at Disneyland that you buy everytime you are there?

Tell me your favourites :-)

Everyone in my family loves Tigger tails sold back at Pooh Corner. Though not at a candy store, Churros are a must for me.

My DH and I always get the English toffee. We are even know to bring several packages back with us when we go home at the end of the trip.

Marshmallow wands. Recently, the Olaf ones but I also love the Minnie ones :)

Toffee is first choice. Dark chocolate honeycomb is also a favorite. Also love the mallow squares, can't remember if that's exactly what they are called.

I usually opt for ice cream over candy, but since it was cold and wet on our last visit we got a treat to eat on the way home. I got some kind of chocolate, I don't even remember what it was. But my kids got Mickey Mouse cake pops. They enjoyed them a lot and they looked very tasty. They had marshmallow ears and a cake head all of it covered in chocolate.

There are so many amazing treats at Disneyland Resort. It's hard to narrow it down to one (or two) favorites!

Candy: Peanut Butter Heaven (Marceline's in DTD) - chocolate covered peanut butter filling with chewy peanut buttery base.
DSC_0797_zps685e47d6.jpg

Treat: Chocolate Dipped Caramel Apple (Candy locations throughout DLR) - these come in many different styles and flavors. I like the ones with milk or dark chocolate coating (e.g., the Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey apple).
DSC_0699_1_zps50fddeec.jpg

Snack: Raspberry Macaron (Jolly Holiday in DL)
DSC_0201_zps7f61c24f.jpg

Ice Cream: The Oswald (Clarabelle's in DCA) - your choice of ice cream flavor with a chocolate dipped banana for ears! You can also get it in the kitchen sink souvenir container.
DSC_0201_zpspshqzclu.jpg

Drink: Pineapple Dole Whip Float (Tiki Bar in DL)
DSC_0326_1_zps38a703af.jpg

I love the peanut brittle and the huge chocolate chip supreme cookies that they sell at the candy shops.

We always have to get some of the cookies that they have in the candy shop display case. My favorite is the peanut butter chocolate chip, but the snickerdoodles are great too. They are made at some bakery in Las Vegas, but they always taste so fresh and they're huge.

At Pooh corner they have marshmallows on a stick covered in Carmel & chocolate & sometimes cashews. These are my ultimate favorite. DH would say the chocolate chip cookies at Pooh Corner.

I love the lemon cupcake from Hungry Bear! But I also love a good churro! And I really love the chocolote & peanut butter rice krispy treat from Pooh Corner. Oh and I love a Dole Whip Float.

Ummmmmm....can you tell I like my treats???!!!!

My husband loves the honey pot treats at Pooh's Corner. I will eat just about anything that doesn't involve raisins or marshmallows.

Churro and Toffee for sure. Also, we found this pretzel that is dipped in caramel and then dipped in chocolate and then nuts. We bought it on Main Street at the candy shop. YUM man that thing is GOOD and filling :) Mmmmm thinking about it now makes me want one BAD.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Hot Fudge Sundae from Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street...We like to get one to share on Main Street while waiting for a parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter