What is your favorite ride/attraction?

Do I have to pick just one? If so, then I'll pick Haunted Mansion. It's the first ride we do in MK.
Now, If I may pick one ride for each park..... In Epcot it is TT and DHS it is ToT. I don't have a favorite in AK.

Honest to God, my favorite is actually It's a Small World. I am as surprised to learn that about myself as anyone.
Someone asked me that after our trip in March (a first in over 20 years). And I thought and thought about it and that's what it is! As an adult and being a creative type I find that I appreciate the vast amount of details in the artistry and design.

Then I started learning more about it's history and listened to an old podcast in which they interviewed Richard Sherman and learned about how they went about writing the song and I'll be darned if I don't like it even more now!

OMG The Haunted Mansion! In a week I'll be riding it again for the first time in two years...and that new shop dedicated to the attraction will probably get all of my souvenir money.

Haunted Mansion and People Mover for sure. And I chose the People Mover for many of the same reasons you like the chairs. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter