• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your favorite event that Disney Has?

texasvol

Earning My Ears
I know Disney has a ton of events throughout the year. The Food and Wine Celebration, Night so Scarry Halloween, etc. Which one is your favorite, and how busy does that make the parks durning them?

Food and Wine Fest - Love it! Crowds really depend on when you go and what day of the week.

MNSSHP is a very close 2nd.

We've never been to any special event, but if I had my choice of one, it would definitely be Night of Joy, followed closely by MVMCP.

My favourite was the Pirates and Princess Party....we went twice on the same trip! :thumbsup2 You walked on to everything and they were probably the best fireworks I have ever seen....ahhh...those were the days!princess:pirate:

It is a great party - from evil characters to fireworks to the candy!!! Everyone loves it.:surfweb::cool1::thumbsup2

We've only been to the Pirate and Princess Party...and we loved it. Our youngest was only 8 months old. It was great walking on all the rides. Looking forward to going to MNSSHP in October 2012.

MNSSHP is my favorite. So much fun, great parade, fireworks, trick or treating, manageable crowds. It's a hit all around with young and old in our family.

great to see so many people pick MNSSHP.

I've only been luckily enough to go to WDW once before and I've never experienced an event. So when we go this year not only are we getting married (which is an event in its self :rotfl:) but we're also doing MNSSHP. So it makes me feel excited to be going knowing that it's a great event.

I also would love to go to a star wars weekend. That would be brilliant.

My favourite was the Pirates and Princess Party....we went twice on the same trip! :thumbsup2 You walked on to everything and they were probably the best fireworks I have ever seen....ahhh...those were the days!princess:pirate:

This! Arguably the best thing Disney ever did! :thumbsup2

Another vote for Star Wars Weekends. Combines my two very favorite things :goodvibes

I was honestly rethinking the MNSSHP on our upcoming trip due to cost of the tickets....but after this thread and all the good things I have heard...WE ARE GOING!! lol :cool1:

Christmas party -MVMCP-

Disclaimer-the Halloween party is great too, but my favorite holiday by far is Christmas, so seeing the Characters all dressed up for Christmas, walking down Main Street with hot coco and the parade are the best in my opinion. LOVE the Christmas decorations and seeing the castle with its lights just makes me so HAPPY!:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter