What is your favorite event that Disney Has?

MNSSHP!!!!!

I never really cared much for Halloween until I attended my first Disney Halloween party. Now I just love it!!!

The Boo to You parade and Hallowishes are the best!! Like the short lines, too!

We were totally underwhelmed by MNSSHP, thought it was way to crowded and didn't think the fireworks or the parade were as good as the "regular" versions..but we are definitely in the minority.

I would probably vote for food and wine, but also really enjoyed Christmas at Epcot, with Candlelight Processional and the all the Holiday Storytellers.

Christmas party -MVMCP-

Disclaimer-the Halloween party is great too, but my favorite holiday by far is Christmas, so seeing the Characters all dressed up for Christmas, walking down Main Street with hot coco and the parade are the best in my opinion. LOVE the Christmas decorations and seeing the castle with its lights just makes me so HAPPY!:cloud9:

I completely agree with this. We liked MNSSHP but we LOVED MVMCP due to all the the reasons stated above. The other event that we have gone to quite a few times is the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot. All the flowers and topiary's are so pretty it makes Epcot that much more prettier :goodvibes

We were totally underwhelmed by MNSSHP, thought it was way to crowded and didn't think the fireworks or the parade were as good as the "regular" versions..but we are definitely in the minority.

I would probably vote for food and wine, but also really enjoyed Christmas at Epcot, with Candlelight Processional and the all the Holiday Storytellers.
So totally disagree with you about MNSSHP, it's my absolute favorite.
So totally agree with you about christmas at Epcot. Thought CP was fantastic and enjoyed the Storytellers very much. I liked MVMCP, but felt it didn't measure up to Halloween. I'm very surprised no one has said Osbourne Lights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter