What is your favorite event that Disney Has?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by texasvol, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Disney-Phanatic

Disney-Phanatic Earning My Ears

My favorite Disney event is: Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!::MickeyMo :tinker:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Collette

Collette Mouseketeer

MNSSHP!!!!!

I never really cared much for Halloween until I attended my first Disney Halloween party. Now I just love it!!!

The Boo to You parade and Hallowishes are the best!! Like the short lines, too!

4. skier_pete

skier_pete DIsney-holics Anon

We were totally underwhelmed by MNSSHP, thought it was way to crowded and didn't think the fireworks or the parade were as good as the "regular" versions..but we are definitely in the minority.

I would probably vote for food and wine, but also really enjoyed Christmas at Epcot, with Candlelight Processional and the all the Holiday Storytellers.

5. PoohsFan1

PoohsFan1 DIS Veteran

I completely agree with this. We liked MNSSHP but we LOVED MVMCP due to all the the reasons stated above. The other event that we have gone to quite a few times is the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot. All the flowers and topiary's are so pretty it makes Epcot that much more prettier :goodvibes

6. DonaldTDuck

DonaldTDuck DIS Veteran

So totally disagree with you about MNSSHP, it's my absolute favorite.
    So totally agree with you about christmas at Epcot. Thought CP was fantastic and enjoyed the Storytellers very much. I liked MVMCP, but felt it didn't measure up to Halloween. I'm very surprised no one has said Osbourne Lights.