What is your Favorite Broadway Musical?

Right now, my current favorite musical is Spring Awakening. It's AMAZING.

My my all-time favorite musical is Les Miserables. It was my first Broadway show (when I was 9), and I've seen it 3 times on Broadway since then. :) It's such a great show, and it's so emotional and powerful.

Right now, my current favorite musical is Spring Awakening. It's AMAZING.

My my all-time favorite musical is Les Miserables. It was my first Broadway show (when I was 9), and I've seen it 3 times on Broadway since then. :) It's such a great show, and it's so emotional and powerful.

I agree with you there on how emotional Les Miserables is. It is fantastic. I love the song Castle On A Cloud and On My Own.

i really like Three Penny Opera. Def. my favourite musical!

though Brecht is not exactly 'broadway' i suppose. I'm pretty sure it was done on broadway, but it's not exactly "broadway"...y'know what I mean?
It's no Rent. ;)

my favourite 'broadway' show would probably be The Producers or South Pacific. :goodvibes

Broadway: Spring Awakening, Mary Poppins (I am partial, I did theatre with one of the origional Broadway Janes)
Off Broadway: Altar Boyz
I loved Penny 4 Eyes back in the day when I saw it. I know it wasn't on Broadway, but I think it was off-broadway (off off broadway)? I think Christina Anbri was in it?? (I could be totally messing up that name haha) but I do remember loving it.

Phantom of the Opera is probably my favorite. even thought I like alot of others.
My favorite off broadway play is The Fantasticks. Saw it in July with Anthony Fedorov and was awesome.

Les Miserables

Yeah, yeah! My school's doing it this spring!

And Guys and Dolls!

But I've seen:
Les Miz 2x
Drowsy Chaperone
Wicked
Lion King
Beauty and the Beast
Hairspray
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Spamalot
^^On Broadway

Going to see:
Legally Blonde
Young Frankenstein
Grease

Sometime...
i'm not the only one whos seen it i saw it only a few months ago i still like lion king better

I loved Phantom of the Opera,
I saw tarzan which was amazing, i cant believe they took that off broadway.
I saw the Lion King which was awsome.
Im eventually going to see Wicked.
I wanna see, Hairspray, The Little Mermaid, Grease, and Legally Blonde.
And if it counts I've seem the radio city christmas spectacular thing like a gazillion times.

I loved Phantom of the Opera,
I saw tarzan which was amazing, i cant believe they took that off broadway.
I saw the Lion King which was awsome.
Im eventually going to see Wicked.
I wanna see, Hairspray, The Little Mermaid, Grease, and Legally Blonde.
And if it counts I've seem the radio city christmas spectacular thing like a gazillion times.

oh I've seen the Radio City Christmas Spectacular too.

1) Rent
2) Hairspray
3) Phantom of the Opera
4) Beauty and the Beast when it was there
5) Mary Poppins

Although I've seen the radio Christmas spectacular too and that is pretty freakin amazing!

Phantom of the Opera, even though I haven't seen it on Broadway.
And I really want to see Into the Woods. Is that playing on Broadway? Idk, I've seen clips of it on Youtube and it looks really good!

Phantom of the Opera, even though I haven't seen it on Broadway.
And I really want to see Into the Woods. Is that playing on Broadway? Idk, I've seen clips of it on Youtube and it looks really good!

No, Into The Woods is not on Broadway now, but the original stage show is on DVD and it is totally awsome. Check it out. You may need to buy it on ebay because it is kind of hard to find it in stores.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter