What is your Disney shameful secret?

I feel the same way about ToT!
I'm a total wimp on coaster rides-was even afraid of the Goofy Barnstormer -LOL! I've done most of them just once.
The only reason I can do Splash is 'cause there's just one drop!

My friends think it's funny that I can do Expedition Everest and Rockin Rollercoaster but when it comes to ToT I turn into a chicken! I had a feeling I'm going to be dragged on it this October though!

my 3 year old "stole" a foam key chain from HS last trip. i noticed after several steps out of the store. and i didn't return it...i still feel horrible.:worried:

It's not really that shameful but when I was younger before they added the slide to fort wilderness my cousins and I where night swimming and we might have started a chain of people doing belly flops off the lifeguard stand into the pool :p it was a blast until my dad caught us and we all got our butts chewed hahaha

I get bored out of my mind at AK. It's cool, but I'm generally ready to go after an hour or two there. *sigh*

my 3 year old "stole" a foam key chain from HS last trip. i noticed after several steps out of the store. and i didn't return it...i still feel horrible.:worried:
That happened to us 3 years ago too! It was pouring out close to the end of our day at MK, so we cut through the stores along Main Street USA. DS(2.5) was busy with his hands so I gave him a Lightning McQueen Christmas ornament to hold onto so he wouldn't grab anything else. As we continued our travelling through, I forgot he had it as it was concealed in his little hands under his Mickey Mouse rain poncho. Didn't notice till we were on the shuttle back to our resort! :( Well, we definitely know where that one came from when we look at our tree!

I felt really bad about it, but I fell asleep on Ellen's Energy Adventure;
I only went on Splash Mountain once, never again;
While I like the other parks, I could probably spend my whole vacation in MK;
I have never been on Stitch's Great Escape;
I don't like the Disney Dining Plan;
When I was 6 years old, Pirates of the Caribbean scared the heck out of me and I climbed into my Dad's lap and began to cry, when he tried to tell me it was ok I loudly exclaimed, "No, no Daddy it's not ok!". The whole boat laughed and this phrase has quickly become a part of my family history;
I truly thought the Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow in DHS was a legitimate waste of my time.

I ALWAYS fall asleep during Ellen's EA. Without fail. I may as well bring my airplane neck pillow next time. The movie is just so looong. :lmao:

I actually use Ellen's Energy Adventure & Hall of Presidents as designated nap spots on really hot or rainy park days ... :blush:

I ALWAYS fall asleep during Ellen's EA. Without fail. I may as well bring my airplane neck pillow next time. The movie is just so looong. :lmao:

That's a wonderful idea. I may bring my neck pillow next time. To sleep in comfort.:rotfl:

My sleep spots are It's a Small World, Carousel of Progress, Tiki Room, and Festival of the Lion King.

We use American Adventure, People Mover, the train, and the nemo ride to rest and cool off!! Lol!!

Tried that on the Ellen ride but seats are so hard and good Lord it's very long!!!

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & CR Sept 8-15, 2013

1. I absolutely LOVE Carousel of Progress! It's a must-do for me and my family grudgingly goes along.

2. I HATE the Stitch ride! Seriously. I absolutely love Stitch, but the ride is awful.

3. Every single trip I remember my first time to see Cinderella's castle and how I cried and cried when we walked under the tunnel because it wasn't 'real'. I was 5 and I'm now 42 and that memory seems like yesterday.

4. I have never had a Dole Whip.

5. Last year, another vacationer who did not speak English rudely stood in front of my 3 year old right before Wishes started. We had held the spot for over an hour. I could not explain to them what they were doing because of the language barrier. I literally almost got in a fight at MK. My family will never let me live that one down. Ever.

6. I cry when we walk into MK for the first time each trip and when we leave after Wishes on our last day.

7. My co-workers are all incredibly tired of hearing me say we are going to Disney. All I hear is "AGAIN?? You just went to Disney a month ago, or last year!" They just don't get it.

8. I do not care for Epcot at all. It irritates me that my hubby loves it and we have to spend an entire day there, but marriage is a compromise...

9. I love Character meet and greets! :)

10. Before the DDP, my hubby would never orders meal for himself in the parks. We would get 1 adult meal for us and 2 kid meals for our 2 kids. He would get extra napkins to put the food on rather than asking for another plate because he didn't want the cast members to know what he was doing! Thank God we always get the DDP now!

Im from The Netherlands, we get Donald Duck spoon fed at birth so i find Mickey a bit meh. Also Disney needs more uncle Scrooge.

I went for a solo trip and i didnt talk to anyone during a day at MK, it was awesome!

Want to be That-guy at Monsters inc so badly.

I hate the whole fastpass thing. Wait a bit less to wait more the rest of the day i just dont get.

The music at certain spots/rides gets me all emotional. Well played imagineers, well played...

Regret spending only one day at DisneySea, must go again soon.

I thought of another one last night after talking to my friend about my upcoming trip.

I do not like the Country Bear Jamboree. At all. I think it's dated and is in bad need of a refurb. When I was there 2 years ago one of the girl bears in the front had her eye lashes falling off.

That happened to us 3 years ago too! It was pouring out close to the end of our day at MK, so we cut through the stores along Main Street USA. DS(2.5) was busy with his hands so I gave him a Lightning McQueen Christmas ornament to hold onto so he wouldn't grab anything else. As we continued our travelling through, I forgot he had it as it was concealed in his little hands under his Mickey Mouse rain poncho. Didn't notice till we were on the shuttle back to our resort! :( Well, we definitely know where that one came from when we look at our tree!

kids will be kids!

My Disney Confession....
I HATE going with my family....I'm the BIGGEST Disney freak in our family and someone always gets an attitude and ruins my Disney-time (I know I sound selfish...:sad1:). My dream Disney vacation would be to just go with my youngest sister and me :rolleyes1 but I don't feel like that will ever happen without someones feelings getting hurt! :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter