What is your Disney shameful secret?

That's normal. It would be a secret if you actually liked it!:rotfl2:
Took DS12 on it when he was 8 or so. He did not like it at all, I think it scared him! That part where Stitch taps you on the head freaked him out. Never bothered to take the younger siblings to it on future trips.

I live beverly soda.
(I'll go back to my cave under the mountain, I know, I'm a beast, an abomination, an....Too much ? :D)

My shamefull secret of the day:
I want to be proposed to at Disney World someday.

NOT going to happen on this trip. We are not nearly ready for that relationship step. But if you asked me for my dream proposal it really would be the corny Disney vacation one.

However this is the first time I have been with a man willing to go with me as grown-ups. Step in the right direction! I still am hoping to find a little Disney romance, even if a proposal is off the table. (and rightly so)

And now I am blushing and praying he NEVER see this thread, I really don't want him to think I am putting the cart before the horse.
It's just a fantasy.

But there it is.
I am such a sap.
:flower3:

My shamefull secret of the day:
I want to be proposed to at Disney World someday.

No shame! I want a Disney proposal too! Maybe not in front of the castle or anything (that might be TOO cliche for me ;)) but I would love to be asked someplace special in WDW. I hope you get your wish one day! :)

LOL!!

I once peed my pants in Epcot!! :rotfl:

My sister and I were in Epcot the year Hurricane Floyd arrived. We were in Epcot before they closed the parks and we were walking from France back over to the Beach Club. It started to rain and the wind picked up and we stopped to put our rain poncho's on and we took our sneakers off, and the wind was so strong we could not get our poncho's on and then they were on backwards, I started laughing so hard I could not stop, thus I wet my pants...we finally made it back to our room and I walked right into the bathroom, turned on the shower and stepped right in, fully dressed!:lmao:

I don't like Fantasyland....or fireworks....or parades :guilty:

I don't like parades either except for the nighttime ones, fantasyland seems kiddy to me, I thought LM was alright, ill ride it, if line isn't long and I like the food at BOG and its gorgeous but other than that I thought, what's the biggie?? I do however LOVE fireworks!

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & BWI Sept 8-15, 2013

I once ate two turkey legs in one day (I am reminded of this because I am wearing my turkey leg t-shirt on casual Friday at work) I do love the legs!!! best value at Disney for a meal. My BIL was shocked as he fed his family of four(two small children and a wife who ate very little) on one turkey leg. Nothing like a turkey leg and a beer at 10 am!!!!

I've never been on Tower or Terror... yet. (I'm planning to when I go to WDW in July.) As a kid, that drop was always a bit high for me.

I'm also not too fond of Animal Kingdom. It's like a super-sized zoo.

I think the Stitch ride is a waste of Tomorrowland space! ::yes::
You will NEVER get me on Tower of Terror (unless I go down the chicken elevator), Rock n Rollercoaster or Expedition Everest! :scared1:

I thought Space Mountain was horrible (went on it for the first time in 2011) and I bought the photo because you won't find me on that ride again! :sad2:

On the other hand...I love watching unsuspecting newbies try Beverly! :rotfl2:

I have read this entire thread, and nobody has mentioned this one, so I must be *really* weird, but...

I um, hoard the WDW shopping bags from each trip. After I bring my souvenirs home, I store the plastic bags away in the bedroom closet. I just can't make myself throw them away.

I do this too!

I have one. We have been to MCO countless times and we almost always take the ME and I still get lost trying to find the ME terminal in the airport every time. Why can't I navigate through that airport?! :confused3 I blame it on excitement and hurrying to get. there. already.

I don't think the DGF trolls the DIS boards liked I do, so I hope my secret is safe with you guys!

Whelp, my boss a couple weeks back gave us a sweet upgrade to our WDW trip coming this February (245 days, and counting! :banana:) from the AoA to the BLT on his DVC points, free of charge! Really was quite the unexpected surprise, and we're both freaking out of this. So I've decided that it's time. With all my OT pay I make during the summer, and a sweet bonus at the end of the year, I'm gonna do it. If I can get all the stars to align, I'm getting her the ring, and asking her to marry me! Got it all planned out, as well! As if the 245 day count down wasn't exciting enough, now I have all this pressure to go with it! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Wish me luck!:cloud9:

I've decided that it's time. With all my OT pay I make during the summer, and a sweet bonus at the end of the year, I'm gonna do it. If I can get all the stars to align, I'm getting her the ring, and asking her to marry me! Got it all planned out, as well! As if the 245 day count down wasn't exciting enough, now I have all this pressure to go with it! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Wish me luck!:cloud9:
Best of Luck with that Males. I'm sure you'll make it a very Magical experience for her!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter