• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your Disney shameful secret?

Wow. I'm not alone! This is my secret shame.
Mine is I stopped going to the Star Wars movies after the second one (yes, I saw them as an adult in the theaters upon their release) and... wait for it... I refuse to pay $90 to re/see them all to get ready for the next one.

I'd maybe rent them, so DD and I could form an opinion about whether to even see VII. But they're not available to rent streaming and, frankly, I'm too lazy to find and get DVD rentals.

That's a lot of shame!

Mine is I stopped going to the Star Wars movies after the second one (yes, I saw them as an adult in the theaters upon their release) and... wait for it... I refuse to pay $90 to re/see them all to get ready for the next one.

I'd maybe rent them, so DD and I could form an opinion about whether to even see VII. But they're not available to rent streaming and, frankly, I'm too lazy to find and get DVD rentals.

That's a lot of shame!

Well I can do you one better. I've never seen any of them and I don't plan to. There. I said it. Feels good to get that off my chest!

I don't like Star Wars and dozed through the Launch Bay movie that everyone was clamoring to get into last week.

Just finalized next month's trip with BFF. Have a four page spreadsheet outlining park days, dining, and outfits (can't show up dressed as blue Belle when she's in her yellow dress. How embarrassing would that be?!) Most regular days I can't even find matching shoes.
I have a tendency to ugly sob during Wishes, even when watching on youtube. I've cried at least once a day since booking.
I'll ride the biggest roller coaster or ToT 20 times in a row, hands up, laughing the whole time, but will physically curl into a ball on my neighbor's (sometimes strangers) lap when the spiders drop from the ceiling in It's Tough to Be a Bug.
Also not a fan of the loud on EE and Dinosaur.

After 20 some trips our family has never seen the Country Bear Jamboree and we left the Tiki Room because the kids were bored.

-I had a full blown panic attack on the Indiana Jones ride in Disneyland
-I'm not fond of Snow White so much that when my family literally happened to stumble upon her with absolutely no line up to meet her, I said, "No thanks."
-I have spent more money on pressed pennies than any other Disney souvenir
-I had a hatred for Goofy after my first trip when he didn't see me, and totally walked away without greeting me... only to fully understand exactly how limited his vision was after mascotting for three years at my local park (Goofy and I have since made up)
-I fully intend to honeymoon at Disney World... and I don't even have a boyfriend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter