What is your Disney shameful secret?

Ok.....I got one -popcorn::
A few years ago, I was headin' to MCO and sat on the left hand side of the plane about a 1/3 of the way with an aisle seat.
and about 3o minutes into the flight, I decided to switch on my portable dvd player and watch some assorted DISney park / DCL dvds.
Wouldn't ya know it, outta da corner of my eye, I could see a cute young lady leaning over her seat (approx 2 rows in back of me and off on my right) to watch whatever it was I was watching on my dvd player.:scratchin
So being the curious bugger that I am, I decided to play along and discretely move the dvd player a little move "over" to she could wacth along with me the dvd.
**** FLASH FORWARD TO DAY 4 OF MY 2012 DCL VACATION****

(you will see a pic of her in my below listed travel blog from that year)
= POSTING #40 OF MY KEY WEST DCL TRIP REPORT....

So
here I am sitting down at Palo and really looking forward to enjoying a meal there when up walks a very nice young lady
who proceeds to ask me:
Q: Wasn't your plane into MCO delayed a bit????:confused3
(I reacted very surprised but someone stammered out a YES reply):bitelip:.
SHe then asked:
Q: Weren't you seated approx 1/3 of the way in the plane??
(OK, EITHER THIS IS GETTING EITHER CREEPY OR SHE HAS ONE HE** OF A WAY OF USING E.S.P.!):crowded:

What did it for me was:
Q: DIdn't you notice a cute young lady about 2 rows in back of you TRYING to watch your DISney movie on your dvd player??:blush:
(RATS!!!! SHE CAUGHT ME)!!!!!!:blush:

What she said next just floored me:
"THAT WAS ME!!"

She then said, "Hi! I will be your server today and Welcome to Palo."

Just goes to show ya "It's a Small World After all.":jumping1:

and yes, we still converse via email even today.:goodvibes

T.T.F.N.
&
CHEERS Y'ALL:wave2:

Last edited:
The smell of the Tomorrowland Speedway triggers an instant headache for me so I have to hold my breath when I walk by or risk ruining the whole day.

I have never been in the Tiki Room before but I tell people that I have and that I don't like it.

Currently living 3 hours from Disneyland Paris and I think it is just a c-hole. Looks like it's stuck in the '80s. But I get so desperate for a Disney fix I get really excited about going.

I currently have my entire Disney cruise planned. We don't sail till next September. And I've started planning our 2018 cruise.

I dont really like IASW or Tiki Room but I still HAVE to ridee them everytime I am at Disney! It just wouldnt be the same to not ride them.

DH and I went to CA for our honeymoon last summer with the intent of going to DLR for 2 whole days and then touring other parts of CA for the rest of our honeymoon. And I can barely remember DL park! I am ashamed to say that I was so concerned about making sure that we had some downtime and breaks so I didn't turn him off of Disney altogether that I didn't absorb the parks as much as I should. We need to get back there for a good week so I can feel like we actually experienced Disneyland. :(

1. LeFou's Brew is foul.
2. I could go to epcot and consistantly skip future world altogether and just go to the WS.
3. I don't go out of my way to see parades or firework shows- I would rather ride the rides. I have seen all of the firework shows previously.
4. I like meeting characters.
5. I ride HM about 25 times each trip, and i'm that anooying person who can recite the entire monologue.

1. LeFou's Brew is foul.
2. I could go to epcot and consistantly skip future world altogether and just go to the WS.
3. I don't go out of my way to see parades or firework shows- I would rather ride the rides. I have seen all of the firework shows previously.
4. I like meeting characters.
5. I ride HM about 25 times each trip, and i'm that anooying person who can recite the entire monologue.

1. Never had it. Not sure if I want to!
2. Same here. I barely went there on the last 2 trips, and I can't even remember the last time I rode Spaceship Earth.
3. Me either. I'll usually see it the first time there is a new one, then maybe not ever again. World of Color is the exception. I will see that show every trip to DL, and cry every time.
4. Me too! Characters are awesome! I travel solo and never feel weird about it.
5. I may not ride it that many times, but it is my favorite and I too say the entire thing out loud, even if I am alone.

No shame!

I dont tell my guy friends I'm a disney fanatic. I just feel weird about it. God I love disney though.:surfweb:

I give off hints here and there. At home I have Disney refrigerator magnets, frames, kitchen gadgets, and at the office I have a magic wand and Disney pens/pencils in a pencil holder; but I don't mention I'm a Disney Addict unless someone asks, and if they do - they can't get me to shut up about it !!!

I've only been to DHS once and for a measly 2 hours...could't stand the place. Got a feeling that's gonna change at some yet to be determined point in the near or not so near future depending on when Disney decides to actually build what they've announced.

I can't stand Carousel of Progress. (I only ride when my fiance begs me to or I need a nap or I've over heated and need somewhere to sit)

Not so much a secret to those that genuinely know me but a secret when it happens and your a total stranger. I still cry at Wishes often no matter how many times I see it. My mom's dream was to take us to Disney and we use to watch the old videos of the parks they would run on Disney Channel every night. She was a Disney fanatic and loved Lady and the Tramp the most. I always cry because Jiminy says you can get any wish your heart desires but as an adult I just know that's not true for my 1 big wish in life since my mom passed when I was a teenager. I go so much simply because I want to see and do everything she never go to and it turned me into even a bigger Disney fanatic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter