What is the ONE restaurant you MUST eat at on each trip?

The Wave especially at breakfast, we just can't stay away from there...and this past trip we added another one, Via Napoli. Don't know how we'll go to Epcot and not eat there.:goodvibes

We always eat at Cape May Cafe. The dinner buffet is our favorite and has become a tradition for us. :)

Five years ago we were there and my dad lives in Florida. WE were celebrating my DS 1st birthday and my dad's, and we went to the Flying FISH.. AWESOME!!! I am a foodie and love food... 5 years later I am still remembering that it was one of the best meals I have ever had. It is a little on the pricy side but we had so much fun on the boardwalk before and after dinner and the meal was AMAZING!

vic and als-its the only place that serves decent food

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Coral Reef. It's my wife and my favorite. The atmosphere is great, and the main reason we make it a must-do, especially when seated by the water tank. Neither of us like seafood but the chicken and salad are great.

We have 2 must eats:
1. Rose and Crown...dinner, with great viewing of Illuminations.
2. Mama Melrose...Fantasmic dining package.

Not in any particular order--

"BoG--- (Dinner)-- if we can get it---
"Sanaa"
"Ohana" and "Kona"- both breakfast
"Mama Melrose"
"Garden Grill"
"T-Rex"

Well, it used to be 50's Prime Time. However, we've discovered the greatness of a Crystal Palace breakfast on the day we leave. It's such an awesome way to end the trip. We made our reservation for before the park opening and get to spend a few hours in the park before the Magical Express takes us to the airport.

Mine is Biergarten. Last time I even paid for my whole family's meal (7 adults, 1 child) just to make sure that I would eat there. I figured that they wouldn't turn down a free meal. For my upcoming trip in October, I swore that I would try a different restaurant in WS. I made ADR's for Rose and Crown.

We have to eat dinner at chef mickeys on arrival day.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter