What is the ONE restaurant you MUST eat at on each trip?

Although it's not *every* trip, the ones we go back to most frequently are:

*Teppan Edo
*Tokyo Dining
*Crystal Palace
*Raglan Road
*50s Prime Time

Otherwise, we mix it up.

Well crap, I just canceled a breakfast ADR at CP in favor of Chef Mickey's. Doesn't sound like that was a good choice but DS8 says he is too old for Pooh.

1) Kona cafe for Tonga Toast and the Samoan
2) California Grill for sushi and dessert during wishes....sadly closed for refurb this trip

We always kick off our trip with our first dinner at Chef Mickey's, so I guess I have to call it a must-do.

Hoop Dee Doo Revue (must-doo every trip)

Biergarten and Via Napoli for lunch! And if we only have time for one day in Epcot, then Biergarten for lunch and VN for dinner!

Crystal Palace Lunch is a must do for us each and every time. My kids even older still love pooh and I have to have the salmon.:thumbsup2

It's not the restaurant, it's the item. Whether at DL or in MK, I must have an ice cream cone each trip. I don't know why, but something about that just makes me feel like I've arrived at Disney. I guess for MK, that would be the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor.

However, having eaten at EPCOT's Biergarten in each of my last two trips, that one restaurant may find its way onto my "must" list if I start going to WDW more often. The funny thing is, the thing I really loved eating the most each time was soup, and I'm not a big soup eater.

Ohana for breakfast w/ kids (even w/o is good!)
Crystal Palace for lunch
Victoria and Alberts for dinner with out kids....:cool1: Not since my Honeymoon however!!

I have to say that we have a few that are musts for us:

California Grill-so sad it will be closed this year
San Angel Inn
Le Cellier
Jiko
Raglan Road
Brown Derby
Kona-breakfast
Boma-breakfast

We used to do Chef Mickey's EVERY trip, but we have decided after this last trip it is no longer a must do. I hate to break tradition, but I'll live. Lol

We're thinking our new must do's are Le Cellier & Via Napoli....too little time and sooooo many good places to eat!! :hyper:

Crystal Palace Breakfast.

Last visit, I told my oh-so-big kids that we didn't HAVE TO eat there, since they've long since outgrown Pooh and Friends, but they both made shocked and sad faces immediately.

And I love my age progression pictures with them as they've grown. :)

Ohana .. it's my husbands favourite and he doesn't ever ask for much so I make sure to get that one for him every trip.

Wolfgang Puck Express in DTD for at least one (but usually more) QS

And Jiko. We don't go there every trip but just booked a dinner there for our upcoming trip. It will be a belated Valentines Day date and our youngest will go to Simba's Club:)

There are many others that we enjoy but we're trying to make our way through all the restaurants so we try at least 2 or 3 new ones on every trip:)

Raglan road!!! Always and incredible time, great food and entertainment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter