What is the longest time you have been away for vacation?

Longest for us so far is 3 weeks. We incorporated a week-long Caribbean cruise into one of our 2-week trips to Florida one year.

Hopefully in the not-too-far-off-future we'll start spending a month or two in Florida or Arizona or Texas during the winter months.

Oh, where did you stay in Wildwood. We love it there and have only stayed at Sea Kist Motel but that was really far from the rides.

We stayed at the Tuscany Motel on 19th Street, a block from the boardwalk and beach. :) Before my grandparents passed away I always stayed with them because they lived there, in North Wildwood.

4 weeks in Australia. We went to Sydney, Melbourne, Albury, Port Macquarie and even went skiing (in August!) We visited some family as well. My vacations are usually 10 - 14 days long.

We went to Key West and Universal for 14 nights last October. We found that was a little too long. Orders get too backed up and our customers get antsy. We limit trips to 10 nights now.

Longest for us so far is 3 weeks. We incorporated a week-long Caribbean cruise into one of our 2-week trips to Florida one year.

Hopefully in the not-too-far-off-future we'll start spending a month or two in Florida or Arizona or Texas during the winter months.

I'm so happy for you that you will be having a winter vacation!!

Two weeks. Course I'm semi-retired and take about six 2 week vacations every winter. This year I start in October.

As an unemployed college kid my little bro and I bummed around Europe for two months. As an actual working adult DH and I took three weeks did a transatlantic cruise then toured England.

Twice. 15 days / 14 nights. We fly to area, then do 2 wk road trip flying home from a different airport. Staying in each area a couple days then moving on.

1 month in Ireland for a family trip and 21 days in Europe (Italy, France and UK.)

I'm still in the "baby" vacation stage...my longest was 8 nights in WDW. :rotfl:

When we stay in the Provence it's usually 2 weeks but when we plan a boarder crossing or a trip tonengland its moonless then 3 weeks. Last year we were away for 4 full weeks with 16 nights in Disney

Dh gets 5 weeks off and I'm off all summer so it's pretty easy to plan longer trips

I've never been able to get more than one week vacation approved. So my longest is 7 days.

If I requested 2-3 weeks I'd get laughed out of my bosses office. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter