What is the best way to track the ship positions?

Markonefive

Mouseketeer
I keep trying to get an update on the progress of the Wonder (I'm boarding in SD on May 18th), and I like to know her "my" ship is. Seems the web sites only have it's position up to the 3rd, and I'm too cheap to use the paid websites.

Plus, I want to send the link to my children being left behind to torment them . . . .

Tried that one, says the ship is out of range. I tried a few different sites, same thing, last update was when they left Cozumel. Guess I'll just have to wait till their next position update gets loaded.

Tried that one, says the ship is out of range. I tried a few different sites, same thing, last update was when they left Cozumel. Guess I'll just have to wait till their next position update gets loaded.
I got that message too but it showed me the location anyway. Not sure what that message means.

I keep trying to get an update on the progress of the Wonder (I'm boarding in SD on May 18th), and I like to know her "my" ship is. Seems the web sites only have it's position up to the 3rd, and I'm too cheap to use the paid websites.

Plus, I want to send the link to my children being left behind to torment them . . . .
Well if you want to torment your children you will have to pay for satellite AIS.

I got that message too but it showed me the location anyway. Not sure what that message means.

What you will see is the last recorded location from a land based receiver or a signal that was bounced off another ship that was in range, not it's actual current location if OUT OF RANGE is displayed.
As above you can pay to have access to the satellite AIS service which will give you real time information when the ship is out of range of land based receivers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter