What is gas now where you live?

The equivalent of 5.65 USD/gal for regular and diesel, and 5.76 USD/gal for premium. I drive a lot more than people think, too...

Forgot to mention - do any of you live near the grocery stores that offer gas discounts based on the groceries you purchase in their stores? DD's DH saves a considerable amount of money that way.. The grocery store he prefers offers this gas card and he hasn't paid "full price" for his truck or DD's vehicle since they first started this program.. (The reduction per gallon is based on the amount of money you spend in their stores, so it can vary from a few cents to over a dollar (or more) per gallon..) That's quite a savings for them since his job is a considerable distance from their home..:thumbsup2

$3.95 Old Forge, New York can only imagine how much it will be when tourist season comes around. :scared1:

$3.799/gallon in Northeast Wisconsin.

When we drove last January, Gasbuddy.com was an excellent site as they could help plan fuel stops as best prices. Run before you leave to get most current prices, obviously.

Located West of Boston, Massachusetts filled up today 89 octane middle grade priced at $3.79/ gal. but only paid $2.99 per gal using Stop and Shop gas rewards points.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned I didn't read the entire thread. S&S has been sending me weekly bonus coupons in the mail lately offering 200 bonus points for $50 grocery purchases. Saved $17 on a 21 gallon fill up today. Details on the program see link below:

http://www.stopandshop.com/savings/gasoline.htm

Hope this info helps someone!

i lucked out and got gas for $3.56 in town today while i was doing errands, but one of my local FB friends said he also filled up today, and the cashier at the gas station told him gas was going up again tomorrow. figures...goes down a few cents, then jumps right back up.

3.859 yesterday in Glenmont, New York. It cost me $36 even to fill my little Fit! I used to be able to fill it for around $30 :(

I just saw $3.61 at our (usually) least expensive station near us (a suburb of Houston, TX). Made me feel a lot better about purchasing air fare today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter