What if... The DIS Team were Disney characters....

Yeah I agree.
I love that they're smashing out dining reviews, but I did love the segments Dustin hosted.
I'd like to see a bracket show but done over a few weeks so we can all vote on it, like how Tony does the march madness on the Disneyland show

I actually, and unfortunately, have found the "snark factor" to be trending upwards lately, something I can't say I always enjoy. Sometimes it ain't WHAT'S said, but HOW - delivery can be everything.

Reactions: GAN

If there is not a t-shirt already for DISboards.com, there should be. And it should say "DISboards.com: A little snarkiness goes a long way." :-)
There is a disboards t-shirt I have it. I believe it was from 2014 it's the Disboards # shirt.

The drawing of Pete is super awesome, but when I first saw this thread I thought we were all going to give like, what Disney characters we thought the Team would be if we had to pick a character to assign to everyone's personality and I got really excited to see what everyone's thoughts were going to be.

The drawing of Pete is super awesome, but when I first saw this thread I thought we were all going to give like, what Disney characters we thought the Team would be if we had to pick a character to assign to everyone's personality and I got really excited to see what everyone's thoughts were going to be.
GMTA (Great Minds Think Alike) :)

That's what I thought too .. and I was picturing Craig and Ryno and Steve as some sort of woodland creatures as they hang out in a "nook" and help ensure the show is ready ... like the forest animals helped Cinderella and Snow White out ....

That's what I thought too .. and I was picturing Craig and Ryno and Steve as some sort of woodland creatures as they hang out in a "nook" and help ensure the show is ready ... like the forest animals helped Cinderella and Snow White out ....

I was picturing them as some of the 7 Dwarves though. Obviously Craig was Grumpy. Then I was going with Doc for Steve (always in the know with all his articles) and Happy for Ryno because he's always smiling.

Fantastic! I was kinda hoping Kevin would have a scarf though lol. Great work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter