What if... The DIS Team were Disney characters....

Shaun is doing fine.

He no longer works for the DIS.

He has another job.

That's pretty much as far the story goes.

Draw pictures of anyone you want.

And while we're at it...a little snarkiness goes along way.

By the way...Bob passed away in 2008 and there is a drawing of him in the studio.

Dustin has also move to another job.

He's also doing fine.

Draw pictures of anyone you want.

Last edited:
Oh! Our poor West Coasters!! We forgot about you!
I must admit, I actually only know what Michael looks like, because I've only seen him on the 7in7+ podcasts. Though, now that I think about it, you were on those too Tom!
I'm a horrible person :( *hangs head in shame*
That's it for you, Jes! You're busted! BIG trouble!! :lmao:

That caricature of Pete is pretty fabulous and special. I'm sure we'd all love the OP to continue on with them. BUT - when everyone's special, no one is! ::yes::

I'll just go sit myself in the corner and think about what I've done... :sad:

Now that I've finished watching Making a Murderer, I may have to go back and watch ALL of the 7 in 7+ vids so I can recognise Tom!!
Oh, you totally should! But be prepared to want to get on the next flight out to Disneyland if you do! I was having serious withdrawals during all of the D23 coverage out there.

Oh, you totally should! But be prepared to want to get on the next flight out to Disneyland if you do! I was having serious withdrawals during all of the D23 coverage out there.
Oh, when I listened to them the first (and second) time, it definitely piqued my interest where I didn't think I had interest before. Michael's DL at 60 segments also contributed to that.
I'm in the process of wearing my boss down until he finally agrees to send me to our US hub office for a week for some Financial education to our team over there, in which I will get a pass so I can go every evening after work, and probably stick around for the weekend too!!

Also, I'm not sure there was any mention within this thread about how Shaun was going or what he was doing, or whether he worked for the DIS anymore.
ETA: What I meant was, I hope it didn't come across that way, at least, I didn't intend it to on my behalf.

Last edited:
I was having serious withdrawals during all of the D23 coverage out there.
Oh, also! Maybe you'll be on one of the DIS trips this year!! Everyone at the DIS is always so excited when they're there, and Jackie, you're always so cute and excited all the time, so I can only imagine the enthusiasm from you at DL!!

Also, I'm not sure there wand as any mention within this thread about how Shaun was going or what he was doing, or whether he worked for the DIS anymore.
ETA: What I meant was, I hope it didn't come across that way, at least, I didn't intend it to on my behalf.

I don't believe anyone suggested that you did.

As the title of the thread is "What if the DIS Team were Disney Characters" and there was some suggestions that Shaun, Dustin and Bob should have drawings, that it should be mentioned that Shaun and Dustin have moved on to other jobs and are no longer members of the Dis Team...and that Bob has passed away.

I hope that clears things up.

I can not help but read every one of Kevin's posts without hearing his voice in my head. It doesn't help that I am listening to the LTT review for the the 8th time.
Kevin, much like myself, your wit and sardonic spirit do not translate as well on message boards as they do on the podcasts.

In the original spirit of this thread, let's get back to the amazing job op did. There is so much detail there. Any new pictures he does, regardless of who is pictured, I think would be awesome. The fact that Pete is using it for facebook validates that. Now, about Kevin on a pony eating a turkey leg...

Oh! Our poor West Coasters!! We forgot about you!
I must admit, I actually only know what Michael looks like, because I've only seen him on the 7in7+ podcasts. Though, now that I think about it, you were on those too Tom!
I'm a horrible person :( *hangs head in shame*

:sad1:

Not everyone listens to our podcast. It's okay. :hug:

btw, @Kman2012 - you were spot on with Pete! You have serious talent. :)

Last edited:

btw, @Kman2012 - you were spot on with Pete! You have serious talent. :)
I'm starting to!!
I listened to the Catal review on the way home from work last night!!
I'm not sure that was a great starting point, tony seemed a bit peeved which was a bit jarring for a new listener, but I'm sticking with it!!

People should. While both the east coast and west coast podcasts are very well done, in many respects, the west coast ones are better. I think the biggest difference is that the Disneyland podcast is a single show that incorporates news, reviews and discussions about not only the Disney parks, but the surrounding environs and nearby attractions as well. And it does it in one, neat, compact show. Sort of like The Dis, The Universal Edition and The Trip all rolled into one. While it is ambitious to have three, (and now four) east coast podcasts, oftentimes 5 hours of content per week can be too daunting to digest. The west coast podcast would crunch that 5 hours down to one and a half and get straight to point.

I just started this week. I've enjoyed Tom's visits to the Disney World edition several times this year and also thoroughly enjoy the new Walt podcast. This led me over to the Disneyland edition now as well. I don't wish for a longer commute to/from work but it's certainly nice to listen to you all each day as I catch up old episodes.

Sorry for the thread hijack. :offtopic: Back to regular scheduled programming. :thumbsup2 Your drawing of Pete was spot on. I can't wait for the others to come!!! Following for sure.

People should. While both the east coast and west coast podcasts are very well done, in many respects, the west coast ones are better. I think the biggest difference is that the Disneyland podcast is a single show that incorporates news, reviews and discussions about not only the Disney parks, but the surrounding environs and nearby attractions as well. And it does it in one, neat, compact show. Sort of like The Dis, The Universal Edition and The Trip all rolled into one. While it is ambitious to have three, (and now four) east coast podcasts, oftentimes 5 hours of content per week can be too daunting to digest. The west coast podcast would crunch that 5 hours down to one and a half and get straight to point.

It's funny you say that because even with all the content there is now I still want more so end up listening to old podcasts most weeks as well! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter