• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What happens when they get the contract?

mmmsarah3

Mouseketeer
What will happen after they recieve my contract? How long until I get a call or something?

It was not long at all for me -- maybe around one and a half to two weeks. However, we did send it in during the slow season. I am sure they have been really busy lately - especially with the 7.7.07 weddings. :)

As soon as I mailed in my contract, I emailed Brianna and let her know that it was in the mail. I asked her to please let me know as soon as it arrives, and she emailed me and let me know. She said that she would process it and a coordinator would get with me in about two weeks. It actually only took about a week for Jennifer to email me the planning kit.

When they get the contract, your Sales Manager will do whatever she has to do with the contract and deposit and then turn it over to one of the services managers. Once they have turned it over to whomever you will be working with, they will call you for an introduction! The planning process begins there :)!! It's so fun!

It doesn't take that long--maybe two weeks or so!!

What kind of payments do they except for the deposit. I have cash in my account--but I cant send a check because I have a Canadian bank--or can I?? I don't know how to pay it and who is the payment made out to? Mine goes out in two weeks.

I'm also a bit confused on the process. Since my 8 month mark is Aug 1st--do they send the contract before then, so I can send the payment right after then, or do they not even make the contract and send it until Aug 1st??

Sorry for this being so long--and Sarah--sorry for hijacking your thread. :confused3

Thank you, Maggie

They assign WP once a week. Your SM is involved in that process. They will take cash or credit card. We paid via credit card for the points. It took us about 2-3 weeks to get assigned. If you haven't heard from Disney in about 2 -3 weeks, call your SM and ask if you have been assigned yet. They can help facilitate the process. Just realize that this is not an immediate action that is taken.

We have been told thatw e cant pay the deposit by credit card it has to be cheque, wire transfer or money order. That might be cos we are in the UK but thats what Heidi told us.

She would let us know if we have the time and date 2 days after the date and then email us a contract then we would have to send it back with the deposit

I managed to pay the deposit and all the balance from my bank account. I have a Visa Electron symbol on my card. And the card worked over in Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter