What happened to the place where you can try all the different cokes?

cuzinvin

Earning My Ears
My son and I went to Epcot last Oct, and we were looking forward to trying all the different sodas, but it was closed, is it permanent? When will it re-open? :wizard:

We were there for Thanksgiving last year. It was opened but the igloo was gone.

It has re-opened - now called Club Cool. It looks more like a soda shop now and when we were there right after it re-opened, the music was way too loud. We have not been back in since then. You can still sample the sodas, but no more igloo or snow to walk through to get there!

The igloo is gone, but where it used to be is a building that you go into. You're still able to get some of the different kinds, but we noticed, that 3 or 4 of the flavors were not there.

Yes, we too, noticed that they seemed to cut the number of flavors available for sampling in half.

Well at least the Beverly is still there... :teeth:

Charlotte

Seems like a poor use of space to me - there is really no attraction there now

cheers
jaysue
:confused3

It is alot different now. I will miss the ice area in the summer. It was so nice to go stand in there when you got hot. Although I won't miss the ice balls flying at me.

We checked it out last week. I knew about it ahead of time, thanks to the Dis. DH & DS were unaware & I stood back & watched them try the Beverly. I just about peed my pants, I was laughing so hard! I didn't try it. DS said it tasted like used mouthwash that someone put their feet in! DH said he couldn't get the taste off his tongue for hours. Too funny!

I'm bummed that the snow is gone. We don't get much snow where we live and I was looking forward to taking my 5 yr there so he could see it. I don't think we've had any snow since he was old enough to remember it!

flipfloppershopper said:
Please tell me more about Beverly? Thanks.

Its actually a form of distilled battery acid that is drained from Military Tanks in the middle east.
Don't worry about the toxic properties, as they are weakened by the boiling in potato-eye syrup (proprietary mixture).

After the fermentation and aging process (in discarded 55 Gallon oil drums, steeped for over 2 weeks on each "end" of the drum) the concoction is squeezed through painter's drop-cloths and pressurized into the vending containers.

Its a pretty refreshing drink, once your taste-buds become numb.

Be sure to take a big GULP all-at-once, to savor the full "Beverly Effect".
;)

My DBF and I had the Beverly in one hand and China watermelon in the other. We took a sip of bev and immidiatly after a sip of watermelon.

It reminded me of cough medicine.

Actually the snow in the igloo was the closest I have seen Disney get to REAL snow. We were at the snow fall in Celebration one year and we almost had to be picked up off the floor from laughing so hard at the "snow" (gotta love all those kids opening their mouth to let it fall in! :rotfl2: )

I am so pleased to hear Beverly is still available! One of the things I'm looking forward to the most is taking her to sample some of this wonderful beverage with her name.

Heh Heh Heh.

It is an Italian herbal based soda - some people like it, many do not

Give it a whirl

I am one of the people who like it

cheers
jaysue

:stir:

Unfortunately they refurbished it. No more "snow" for us in FL.. Loved throwing the snowballs. No more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter