What Happened to the Kindle Keyboard wifi?

luv2mickey

Mouseketeer
I went to order my mom the Kindle Keyboard wifi not the 3G and I can't find it at amazon and it's not available at Bestbuy, does anyone know whats up?
Thanks

It is still there you have to go to the kindle types page and go down to where they compare the model types and click on the one next the 3 G option. The one with 3g and WI-fi is the same price with special offers.

They no longer sell the wifi only version. I think they are just planning to sell the keyboard versions until they run out and not make anymore.

I just bought one a few weeks ago at Office Max. It was priced at $99 with special offers (keyboard+wifi). That weekend they happened to have a 20% off coupon that didn't exclude e-readers. I thought it was a pretty good deal even with having to pay tax. Hope you find what you're looking for!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!