• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Exactly is Belle's Story Time and Is it Worth the Wait?

In early Nov we got in around midnight so we actually had to wait to get enough people in line. I would go again just to see the Magic Mirror & to actually sit in the audience for the show, but I wouldn't wait any crazy time for it. Since it was so late & not many kids, quite a few adults got "roles" as well (which was cool but then you don't really get to see the show--I didn't get to see Lumiere much). My mom (who also got a role) said once was enough for her, but she was glad she did it.

OP here. Just got back from our trip.

The posted wait time was 50 minutes, but we walked up and the CM said that the sign was broken and the wait should only be about 10 minutes. It was more like 25-30, but that was still fine with us.

DD was too shy to volunteer for a role, but they pulled her up for the "parade" around the room at the end and I thought that was very very sweet to try and include her.

Belle was VERY GOOD in her role, and I thought the animatronics were AMAZING (especially Lumiere). Loved loved loved it, especially because it wasn't a ride and because it was so different. We live in California and they don't have anything like this in DLR so it was such a great change.

The only thing that was strange was that the area outside of Maurice's cottage was big, but the actual waiting room with the fireplace, etc., was really small. Seems more like a design issue, but it seemed unnecessarily cramped.

I highly recommend this attraction now!

Visited Belle on Sunday and LOVED it! If you have any interest in details, this is the place to go. The detail in every room is astonishing. I am not afraid to admit that I almost got weepy over the portrait of Belle and her mother. It's in the main room of the house, and Belle's mom is reading her a story, the same story that is on a podium by the door. Every little thing in this space is just so. I loved the stacks of books, just like my daughter's room. So glad we did this.

Wait time posted at 50, but the Lines app said 17, and that's exactly what it was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter