• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What else to do during Disney trip?

Doing the Universal Studios walk is fun. I did that on my last trip last year in January with my friends, and it was fun. I highly recommend it.

Kennedy Space Center if you are willing to drive!!! There is also the huge Ron Jon surf shop at Cocoa Beach if you like shopping. I heard Blue Springs state park has manatees, also a bit of a drive, but haven't been.

Gatorland I've heard is pretty cool. Legoland is neat(I have not gone) that some age groups love. We always have done a beach day and visit family we have that live there. Some of my most recent trips were moves down. I miss it now that I had moved back to AZ. If he's into cars you may check out Old Town http://www.myoldtownusa.com/ Weekly car shows and some other shopping and rides and stuff(small).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter