• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What does your DIS name mean?

Just that I'm blessed. My goal in life was to be a mom. We are a large family of 7 and I feel "Lucky" to be so blessed. :)

Mine is really simple, We live in South Alabama, south of Mobile, south of I10 near Forrest Gump country (Bayou La Batre) and we travel and love our 5th wheel. As for the profile picture it's was from everyone said our camper is big as a 18 wheeler and when Bama Ed updated his picture, it just hit me! Haha!

Flea is what my nickname was in high school track team, I was great at the long jump. I told them that I hated it (because the drummer Flea in Red hot chili peppers) and they added Famed to it since I was pretty well known among the schools. never went to state or nationals, but was dang good at the long jump. did it for fun more then competition.

Mine is because of my DD8...from the moment she was born she was very active and ruined a couch and recliner( both old anyway) from her constant bouncing. :tigger:...we finally got her an indoor exercise trampoline that was a lifesaver...until that wore out too!...she still gets up before 6 am daily and doesn't stop until I make her go to bed . The "gal" part should be obvious. And I'm always going to be 15...lol

Minnie's Yoo Hoo is the name of my all time favorite Disney song. I had several old Disney records when I was a kid. I would sit in my room for hours and listen to them. Most of them were movies on vinyl, but 1 of them had old Disney songs on it. I would play Minnie's Yoo Hoo over and over. It still cracks me up to this day. It is now one of my daughter's faves!

FtW Mike Fort Wilderness is the 1st place I stayed on property and is my favorite resort Mike is my 1st name

Mine is pretty simple.............my last name is LASH....when I was in school (many years ago, 50th. reunion this summer) they just started calling me "Whiplash"

Texas is self-explanatory - we live just outside of Austin, TX. Roni is my childhood nickname. And I was born in '75.
Now everyone knows how old I am. ;)

Mich = Michelle
1073 - Born Day October 1973

Pic - Is one I took on the boat on the way back to FW from MK a few trips back. I think thre was 2 rainbows at once too.

Mine is for all the hobby's I love doing from woodworking, classic cars, motorcycles, tile mosaics' any thing I can do with my hands. Never be afraid to try something new you would be surprised at what you can do. I also build my own Disney decorations go have a look down in the creative community under flower & garden form and home interior. tell what you think

When my daughter was 2, she was obsessed with the Pooh and the Heffalump movie. She loved Kanga and called her "mama roo". When Kanga sings to Roo in the movie, DD would snuggle in my lap and call me Mama Roo.

We have triplets, so mine is their initials plus their birth date - the avatar is from the last day of their first Fort trip in 2008 when they were 5. :love:

:thanks: FOR THIS THREAD

Mine is because my hubby rides motorcycles (like daily driver) and once upon a time, before we had kids, I rode too and I ALWAYS sing scripture when riding because I felt Jesus would not let me fall if I was singing to Him haha. My hubs created the username/email 10 years ago and it stuck.
We share this screen name, so you will see it on random sites and it is either me or him. *side note, I find it cool that on each forum, it gets abbreviated to RWC.

Our picture is from our church skating party. Hubby is Captian Hook and I am Tiger Lily (Because I did not want to wear a nightgown and be Wendy). Our kids were Pan, Tink and Smee

Tomorrow is breakfast at trail's end, tradition for us and then head out. Right now we don't plan on being back till Nov.

That's a tradition for my family as well. Its our send off :)

What time will you be there in November? I have Friday to Wednesday before Thanksgiving booked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter