What does your DIS name mean?

Mine is our floating cabin on the Great Lakes, it was a Sea Ray Sundancer 330 but after a trip to the spring boat show its now a 370. Just like a camper you get that itch to go bigger.

st= sport trek- the brand of our travel trailer:) and we are a family of 5 :)

My favorite Disney Broadway musical/live action movie about newspaper boys might have something to do with my username :rolleyes1

JETS stands for Jordan my DS, Emily my DD, Teresa my DW and Steve, that would be me. The # 70 was my football # from days gone by that my children and my nephews chose to wear when they played. My DD wore 70 while playing softball. The pic is of the teardrop camper that my Dad and I built from scratch.

Three guesses, first two don't count. Guess you can tell where we like to park the RV. Long Live Musket Mickey!!

Great thread! On the whole I share Eeyore's attitude to life. I added Mrs just because I'm married, but ironically DH is more like Tigger than Eeyore.

Mine's pretty simple as well. Always loved Tigger, and my Birthday.

Ours is just initials and we own a 2000 Winnebago, also the number of times we have won the lottery.

Mine stands for: Kaitlyn and Zack, Lauren and Carly 4 (the names and number of my grandchildren!)

My initials are JW but my college football coach said it like J DUB. So I finally had a nickname.
Most of the time I used jdub81 as my jersey number was 81.
I wish my password was easy to remember as we probably all have 20 different passwords nowadays. Lol
My pic is from a Winterfest held in Ohio this past Feb. Yes that is me in mid air doing a cannonball into the polar plunge hole. Viking attire was very wet and heavy afterwards. My kids loved watching me splash in.

When DS4 was born, DS5's grandmother pointed out that their initials spelled "OZ" like Wizard of Oz and I'm their mom, so OZMom

:dog2:Boomer was the name of our last beloved Labrador retriever. Not sure why I decided to follow it by the number 1. On a side note my family presented me with a special Easter present, a new puppy will be joining our family in May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!