What does Jackie find even remotely close to not amazing?

I've been following this thread since it first began and wanted to say how incredibly impressed I am by Jackie's response to it. I'm sure we can all agree that it isn't easy being the "new kid on the block" especially in a medium like this. I think Jackie's ability to take the comments here and roll with them says a lot about her character. Criticism can be tough to deal with whether it is meant to be in jest or not. Kudos to you, Jackie!

Last edited:
Jackie was raving about those Chip and Dale cheddar cheese crackers. Part of me wishes I had the same lust for life that she does, but part of me thinks it might be exhausting.

I've been following this thread since it first began and wanted to say how incredibly impressed I am by Jackie's response to it. I'm sure we can all agree that it isn't easy bring the "new kid on the block" especially in a medium like this. I think Jackie's ability to take the comments here and roll with them says a lot about her character. Criticism can be tough to deal with whether it is meant to be in jest or not. Kudos to you, Jackie!
Wow, Nikki! Thanks! :lovestruc :lovestruc

I know that my 'everything is awesome' attitude can annoy some but I'm really OK with that! Can't make everyone happy all the time, right? :flower1:

I'm sure we can all agree that it isn't easy bring the "new kid on the block" especially in a medium like this.
I get this & thought it was a nice, supportive thing to say. Even though 99% (maybe even 100%) of the comments here have been glowing, it still isn't easy for someone to see their name in a post. I know if it was me, I'd prob have a little intake of breath each time I got a post notice wondering what they were going to say. This is really true when the comments are about someone's general personality rather than something they did. eg I think it might be easier to see comments (whether glowing or not) about a dining critique I made rather than my personality and how I present myself to the world. It's so much more personal. So kudos to Jackie. She's a pretty confident trooper! :-)

I see Jackie as a representative of many of us viewers. Whether 2000 miles away or 2 hours away, there is a magic in going to WDW. It sounds like a dream to live 20 minutes away or even work at a park, but I fear as time went on that magic would dull like an overused blade. I can see the pure joy of moving to St. Cloud and having an annual pass, but then I also can see it fading away into a task, the same way people who love to swim feel after getting their own pool.
You need to keep the magic going Jackie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter