What Do You Make For Your Vacation?

Absolutely amazing work! I'm sure it took not only tons of planning time but tons of working time as well. As seen in the photos, your beautiful work paid off. I especially love the penny dispensers. They are absolutely adorable!!

Nice work ladies!

Can someone please tell me where you find these env. templates for tips? I have looked EVERYWHERE for them!!! Thanks

Can someone please tell me where you find these env. templates for tips? I have looked EVERYWHERE for them!!! Thanks

Once the search function is back up, try searching for them on here. I had someone make some for my trip in October and unfortunately, because search is down, I can't look at my posts to see who it was :confused:

EDIT: I think I remember who it was now...Dee Hill, I believe.

A lot of the DISigners have tip envelopes or designs that could be printed on a label for an envelope in their photobuckets! You can just download from there and print. Personally I don't think they are something that needs to be personalized but some people do that.

"Bump" because this is such a great thread and I love seeing what everyone is making for their trip! :wave2::surfweb:

Does anyone make personalized Disney letters that I could download and print? We are leaving for Disney in 18 days and I would really love to print some for the kiddos. TIA!!

There are multiple designers on here and do awesome designs. Go to the top of this and look at rules for making requests, and also, there is a list of designers and their link to their design thread or photobucket..

Once the search function is back up, try searching for them on here. I had someone make some for my trip in October and unfortunately, because search is down, I can't look at my posts to see who it was :confused:

EDIT: I think I remember who it was now...Dee Hill, I believe.

I have some that I saved from the DISigners from before!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter