What do you do when you first get to Walt Disney World?

donaldschick

Earning My Ears
I made this thread to see everyones fantastic ideas of what they do when you get to Walt Disney World!!!:yay::yay::yay:

me and my rents check-in, and then we just chill at the hotel that night, were usually really tired from travelling all day, &then we go to the pool at night!

we check in and then go straight to Epcot! i like going to that park first because you can get there in the middle of the day & the WS have just opened shortly before. :)

me and my rents check-in, and then we just chill at the hotel that night, were usually really tired from travelling all day, &then we go to the pool at night!

we didn't do that the first year we went. We were stupid to not do that cuz we were so tired but didnt go to bed until 3:00a.m!!

we didn't do that the first year we went. We were stupid to not do that cuz we were so tired but didnt go to bed until 3:00a.m!!

ahahah i remember the one time we were stupid to not do that to... we wasted that night totally, we went to magic kingdom to watch the fireworks and the parade, but we were all really grump & tired, it was NOT fun !

When I first get to WDW, my family and I check in, look at our hotel room, then go straight to Magic Kingdom.
I don't know why, but we usually ride Pirates of the Carribean first. :)

I was really young when I first went. But what normally happens is we get in around the early afternoon and sleep for a few hours then go out to MK or Epcot and eat and the watch the show then go back and swim or sleep. Depending on if my bro is with us.

when i first get to disney its usually at 4 am so we go on the couches and sleep :)

Check in at the resort, depending on what time it is when we get there eat something at the resort food court, then go straight to Magic Kingdom for the rest of the day. It's where the magic really is so we have to go there first :goodvibes

My family usually checks in, and roams around the hotel.

I prefer going to the pool, since I'm so tired by that time.

Check into our hotel, run around exploring our room, order dinner, and go to bed. :rolleyes: We get up early in the morning so we can get to the parks when they open.

The first day were at Disney we usually walk around the resort and later go to Down Town Disney walk around there and get dinner..i get super excited!:)

The first thing I do is go take a dump because we've been in the car driving entirely too long!

I usually check into my hotel and go to the Magic Kingdom for the rest of the day. :)

usually we arrive in the late afternoon, so we check into our hotel and then head over to downtown disney and just wander around. Eventually we end up at Wolfgang Pucks for dinner :)

A typical first day on a Walt Disney World trip consists of checking into the resort, relaxing and then finally heading to Downtown Disney for some shopping and getting food at Earl of Sandwich

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter