1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

What do you do when you first get to Walt Disney World?

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by donaldschick, May 30, 2011.

1. MickeyisBeast

MickeyisBeast <font color=green>Some people just don't understan

First we check into whatever hotel we're at, usually our room is ready so we go unpack, then we call our family and my mammal to let them know we've made it safely, and finally we go to magic kingdom or dtd.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Disney-Obsessed

Disney-Obsessed The more you like yourself, the less you are like

Once I get to my resort, I usually head straight to the gift shop to see how much money I think I'm going to spend!;) HAHA!!!! The first thing I do in Magic Kingdom is either buy a cinnamon roll in Main Street USA or head to Tomorrowland to buy a cream cheese pretzel!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2

4. star3360

star3360 Earning My Ears

We check in online so we just get our key to the disney resort and unpack then go to DTD or to a park with magic hours at night

:disrocks: :mickeyjum:sulley: :stitch: :tigger: :dumbo: :donald: :)

[​IMG]

5. Angryhenfan95

Angryhenfan95 Mouseketeer

sleep after driving for 10 hours

6. rockstarsyd

rockstarsyd IHeartStitch

when my family leaves for disney we leave super early and go to the pool first then either hit da parks or walk around downtown disney

7. jms1022

jms1022 Earning My Ears

okay well, we leave on saturday, drive for 9 hours, then stay at a hotel on the georgia florida border line, then drive for 3 or 4 hours on sunday, get to wilderness lodge, then we usally see if our room is ready, its usually not, then we go to Magic Kingdom! its like a tradition!:woohoo::yay:

8. Kate3456

Kate3456 Mouseketeer DVC Gold

go to hotel and get semi situated then we got to Epcot or MK and we try to ride rides and see fireworks and if we get there early enough get there to see a parade but if u go to MK first once your walking down Main Street go and get Eddy's ice cream at least on the last day always a good way to finish your trip with Wishes fireworks and ice cream

9. PIXAR Boy

PIXAR Boy Earning My Ears

I check in at ASMo, eat lunch at the food court there, then catch Magical Express to MK for the rest of the day!:banana:

10. WDWJonasGirl

WDWJonasGirl Mouseketeer/Directioner

Go to the hotel and eat.

11. Hollywoodhaha

Hollywoodhaha Cat lady in training

Check in, go to our room, watch 10 minutes or so of stacey, find a snack somewhere, then always go to Epcot :thumbsup2

12. disneedust1429

disneedust1429 Someday I'll be part of your world

when my family gets there, we check in, check out our room, then we head to DTD for dinner at wolfgang pucks :)

13. FreeTime

FreeTime DIS Veteran

Under mom's name - after a 14 hour drive:worship: we check in to the hotel and get settled we go the boardwalk to go the the magic shows, the magic kingdom, or eat dinner.:woohoo:

14. mimiloveswdw

mimiloveswdw Proud Hufflepuff

My family and I check into our resort and go to that resort's counter service, whatever it may be, for lunch. Then we can either go swimming or go to MK, our traditional first-day park. We usually are too excited to wait, so we've been going straight to MK for a few trips in a row now! IF our room is ready, we go check that out, but if it's not, we leave our carry-ons at the front desk and go to the bus stop!!

27 DAYS!!!

15. katiee37

katiee37 DIS Veteran

We check in and then head straight to Animal Kingdom. We went there first on our first trip and have ever since.

16. Mooglelord

Mooglelord The Half-crazed poet who likes doughnuts!

When I first get to the World, I first quietly scream for joy! On our first park day however I run to the first attraction that catches my fancy. :goodvibes Both times we went to Epcot first.

17. carlandellie

carlandellie DIS Veteran

We get a wheelchair for my mammal <3

18. PrincessBelle319

PrincessBelle319 Mouseketeer

always different! :) umm, I remember last time we checked in, and we had to wait a few hours, but we had no dining or park passes for the first day because I believe free dining started our second day!!! :O so we just kinda walked around I think, and when our room was ready, we took the bus to Magic Kingdom and got on a bus to Wilderness Lodge. :) Then we ate at the food court. Lol. But I'm pretty sure the other times there were no delays and we had the park and dining, so we checked in, went to the room, and went to MK. :D

19. retrodactyl

retrodactyl Earning My Ears

If we are staying at a monorail resort, we always go to Magic Kingdom first. If we aren't at one, we normally chill in the room before getting something to eat and planning what to do later that night.

20. Hooves

Hooves Mouseketeer

We generally arrive early-late evening. We check-in, my mother unpacks in the room and me, my dad and sister take a walk around the resort. We used to go to Walmart to get drinks and some food (usually cherries, fruit loops and Squares!) but now we do this the next day.

21. CHBDISNEY

CHBDISNEY Mouseketeer

We arrive at the hotel for a few minutes, unpack our stuff, then depending on which resort we stay at ( for example contemporary) we go to Magic Kingdom till 7 or 8 o'clock