what do i do next??

When we called member administration last week for our new member number the lady was not very helpful at all. Asked all our information, found us in the system, then replied 'oh you bought resale. you have to wait for your member information to get mailed'

When we called member administration last week for our new member number the lady was not very helpful at all. Asked all our information, found us in the system, then replied 'oh you bought resale. you have to wait for your member information to get mailed'

You called right back to get someone else right? Thats rude of her!

How long does it take for your points to show up in your account if you bought resale but you are an existing member? New contract is same UY and titled exactly the same.

You need to talk to Member Accounting, not Member Administration.

i think calling before 10 days after deed is recorded is a time waste for both sides. if you bought on resale, you need the old contract number under the seller's name for them to find much of anything early. i had to get that from the broker.

i think calling before 10 days after deed is recorded is a time waste for both sides. if you bought on resale, you need the old contract number under the seller's name for them to find much of anything early. i had to get that from the broker.
The seller's old contract # was on our original contract-we got our information at 9 days but the reason we were so anxious to get it (and I called early) was b/c we bought a contract that had 2014 points expiring 3/31/15-turned out it wasn't a big deal since member services let us bank them after all but didn't know that would happen when we closed. I agree 10 days seems like the most common people are able to get their #
BUT maybe they are getting a lot more calls these days with that request because of forums like this and are cutting down on releasing that info?

I'm at 15 days out and still nothing. One of the people I spoke to said they were backed up with entering. I think they see resale and put it on the back of the pile lol.

I'm at 15 days out and still nothing. One of the people I spoke to said they were backed up with entering. I think they see resale and put it on the back of the pile lol.
Direct purchases get processed by DVD before you sign the final paperwork. Everything in their pile should be resale. I really think 14 days is the average, so 15 shouldn't be surprising, but since some people started calling at 9 or 10 and got their numbers, you might as well start then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter