What Disney song can move you to tears everytime?

"baby mine" in Dumbo :( so sad

So funny that I found this thread, that is the song I was crying to on the way back from the gym! Found my old Michael Crawford sings Disney CD, all tear jerkers really, but that is the one that makes the tear roll down the cheek.:sad:
Second would be When she loved me, also on that CD. Deb

I forgot Circle of Life. When I saw Lion King in New York in April, I was sobbing during it. I have no idea why, it just came out.

No one sings in it, but the first few minutes of UP. Whenever I ear the music, I am in tears. It's such a beautiful love story!

And the love song in Tangled, but not the original version. We have the french one at home, and it's just so sweet, without the cheezy.

Oh, and the song from the former night parade in WDW. It just gets into your head, and when I ear it, I feel like a little kid.

I would have to say Baby Mine. I don't think a Mom could watch that part of the movie and hear that song and NOT cry!

And of course every time I'm standing in the middle of Main Street and Wishes comes on, I cry over When you Wish Upon a Star! Have to!

It always reminds me of the fireworks show at MK and makes me think of all the great trips I've shared there with my family.:grouphug:pixiedust:

Go The Distance from Hercules, always gets me cause I always feel like one day I will get to find where I belong that this road with constant hurdles uphill will finally end.

lynypixie said:
No one sings in it, but the first few minutes of UP. Whenever I ear the music, I am in tears. It's such a beautiful love story!

And the love song in Tangled, but not the original version. We have the french one at home, and it's just so sweet, without the cheezy.

The Up music definitely. I still think this is by far the best Pixar movie, it's just beautiful. My DB cried in the cinema at the scene where it shows them growing up etc. It's just such a powerful piece of cinema.

I cried the first time I heard 'If I Never Know You' from the 10th Anniversary edition of 'Pocahontas.' :sad1:

Not in Nottingham from Robin Hood. And I can't believe nobody mentioned the second star to the right from Peter Pan.

Same as OP - TS2: When She Loved Me. I've yet to make it through that song without tearing up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter