What Disney Recipes have you tried?

lots of food adventures going on.

Mommyboo: if you send a request to allears they will try and gett the recipe for you.

We have made the Honey Sesame Chicken from Nine Dragons 4 times. Each time it gets a little better(and quicker to make;) ). The 1st time we made it, it took 3 hrs! I have learned to not use as much sesame oil as it calls for. We also made a glaze from the Yachtsman for steaks.

DD has been talking about making the cheddar cheese soup for quite some time.
Would it be to much to ask for your adjusted recipe for sesame chicken? It's one of my DH's favorite dishes at WDW.

I have tried a few, but the ones that worked the best are:

Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
1900 Park Fare Bread Pudding-but I made a change and added raisins to it
Tony's Town Square Meatballs.

we make tonga toast pretty regularly. my kids love it. :love:

I really want to make the mashed potatoes from WCC's skillet :rotfl2:

Mulligitawny Soup from Boma. I make it once a year as a special treat for my hubby. Absolutely de-lish!

okay, ya'll have inspired me-we will have a Disney Dinner tomorrow night! Can't wait!

Thanks for all the great ideas!:goodvibes

I made school bread! It was kind of a pain at first but it turned out YUMMY!!!!

img4313fb0.jpg

Anyone else have pics of theirs??

The two that we make somewhat regularly are the puffed french toast from Crystal Palace and Sweet Potato and Hazelnut Gratin from Artist Point both are amazing.

DH couldn't go with us to Disney World last year. We ate at Artist Point and fell in love with the Smoky Portobello Mushroom Soup. I made it when we came home and DH agreed it was the best mushroom soup he'd had. He is joining us this year and we have reservations at Artist Point to try out some of the other things on their menu.

Getting ready to make some dishes from Raglan Road! We just ordered the Head Chef's cookbook from B & N. Should be here any day now! :thumbsup2

I've made Zebra Domes a couple of times. The first time turned out great. The second time, the white chocolate ganache (sp?) slid off of the mousse filling overnight. They tasted wonderful though. I made the Triple Chocolate Mousse Stampede from Whispering Canyon once. I make Rose and Crown cottage pie from an old Disney cookbook on a nearly weekly basis. It's easy and tastes good also.

Forgot to say I also made funnel cake the other day, didnt look quite the same but tasted fab. The puffed french toast I make, I usually have quite a bit of batter left, now that makes another great funnel cake, a little more liquidy (sp?) so not so much a funnel look but a pancake look, sprinkle with icing sugar. mmmmmmmmmmmm

I have two Disney cookbooks - Cooking with Mickey which is Red and White on the outside. Then another one that has a bit more of the fancy disney dishes. Its blue and white. I cant remember the name of it now though.

I make the Kona Sticky Wings pretty often. My family loves them.

Similar, though I do the Ohana Honey Coriander wings. They've been a huge hit.

Also, Boma's Coconut Chicken stew is a good one to try.

We've also done the BBQ ribs (well the sauce for the ribs) from Boma's. The Tamarind BBQ sauce is awesome.

I'm sure there are others that have made it into our repetoire too...I'll have to check and see what others I can find.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter