What did you have for dinner last night?

pasta with balsamic and an ear from the Mickey bread I brought home Sunday. :)

I made baked chicken with garlic and cream of mushroom soup, garlic mashed potatoes and green beans and beets.

Filet mignon with creamed garlic potatoes served along with fresh, tasty and tender French cut beans. Served before the main entrée was a wonderful medley of baby spring mix which was combined with candied walnuts, blue cheese crumbles, craisins, julienne fresh beets and on top home made parmesan cheese croûtons, which was served with home made thousand island dressing on the side. For dessert vegan chocolate torte. Simply all delicious!

~~ I love you Phil and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

Pork tenderloin in a honey mustard sauce, salad with Sesame Miso dressing (OMG AMAZING), sauteed baby green beans with brussel sprouts, they were sauteed in olive oil and garlic, roasted veggies, a really good Zin with dinner, for dessert we had a bottle of Rosa Regale (also known as Magicale) with cupcakes :)

Angus beef hamburger served upon a freshly baked sourdough roll with lettuce, remoulade sauce, mayonnaise (Home made as well) and blue cheese (Love blue cheese) with a side of pomme frites and remoulade (How I love that sauce!) to quench thy thirst Strawberry Italian Soda with real whipped cream on top. And lastly for dessert well after that dish who had room? :faint:

~~ I love you Phil and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

Grilled chicken marinated with fresh Meyer lemon juice and herbs, green salad with baby tomatoes, carrots, shredded zucchini and avacado with homemade garlic dressing and grilled yellow squash. I love grilling, who knew?

We ate at Fisherman's Grotto for DBF's Mom's birthday. :) Let's see we started with the sampler, it had crab, oysters (which weren't that great), clams, prawns and calamari (first time I had it not deep fried lol), then I had a salad with Italian dressing, it was a red wine Italian and very very good! Then for my meal I had crab au gratin, which was simply amazing!! We also had wine (Reisling and Chenin Blanc), bread and dessert, for dessert we had a triple chocolate cake and a Limoncello cake, so good!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter