what did you buy with your 60% off

pattyT

DIS Veteran
I need to live vicariously through you all since I resisted the temptation and didn't go buy anything :teeth:

I bought one of the $19.99 slabs. I used the Michael's coupon at A.C. Moore and actually had to go back on Monday JUST FOR THAT even after being there the night before for the Moonlight Madness sale. (Once it hit 6:00 when the sale started everything was set for 25% off so you could no longer use coupons - boy were some people UPSET!)

Jill...who REALLY needs to stop buying supplies and actually USE them. When DH was in the hospital recently with pneumonia I needed some retail therapy to make me feel better so I ordered from Mouse Memories AND Creative Express AND I went to my LSS for a couple of things.. :rotfl2:

:earseek: Really?!?!? I couldn't pass up the deal! LOL

I went to one Mikes on Sunday & got Girls are Weird. Then I went to the other Mikes on Monday & got a Xryon 500. :rotfl: :rotfl:

So far, though, I haven't gotten any of those new Sizzix dies at CreativeXpress. ;) I can hardly stand it though! I want the puzzle one, and the daffodil, and the lilac, and some of those Oriental writing embossing folders, and .... :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

i used mine at joanns and picked up a set of those zig pens you were all talking about awhile back . . .

I was feeling quite un-inspired.... I bought a copy of this month's Creating Keepsakes and also used the AC Moore coupon to buy this month's PaperKuts. Oh well.........P

ZIP! didn't even go! I need no scrapping supplies! I am over stocked with it all....so until I use up a lot of this stuff I am not shopping! :rotfl2: Seriously :banana: I am being good!
But on the other hand had I spoken to PammyJo I would have gone to ACMoore to get DS some k'nex for Christmas....That is bumming me out big time!

I was a very good girl and didn't buy a thing!! :wave2: Of course, it helps that I live NO WHERE near any of the Michaels, Joann's or AC Moores!! :rotfl:

I bought my sister two Sizzix dies for Christmas! My Christmas list got some good dents made in it this weekend.

I was very tempted to buy a sizzix alphabet, but I have been trying to be good and not do "large" purchases for a while, so I bought a package of beads for $2.99 and save a whopping $1.79 :earseek: :rotfl:

I bought an organizer for my eyelets. I have one for my brads and love it. It has five trays inside and comes with a really nice case with even more pockets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter