What color is this dress?!

I think that if you only focus on the dress from the waist up it looks gold and white. Whereas, if you only look from the waist down it looks black and blue!

The designer states the dress is black and blue. But due to the hoopla, they now plan to make it in white and gold. Saw that on the news this morning.

The point is not the original color of the dress. The point is that in the picture of the dress, half the people see black/blue and half see white/gold. It's a pretty crazy phenomenon that people are so split and feel strongly about the same picture. The actual color of the dress doesn't matter at all.

The picture is clearly white and gold. ;-)

All joking aside, I see periwinkle and something between gold and brown. I read the articles and stuff but I just cannot see white and gold. I definitely don't see black.

I see a very, very pale ice blue, and an ugly brown/gold mix. Using "man colors", white and gold. The problem with the original picture is that it's greatly overexposed, so that the color is washed out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter