What are your go-to snacks?

The soft pretzel I am eating right now! Especially since my coworker brought them for the Soft Pretzel Factory and they are still warm!!!

I love food! I exercise so I can still eat the food I like.

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Nutella! And, of course, the most common thing that Nutella is eaten on -- a spoon.

Oh, speaking of Nutella...I forgot to mention snacking on Trader Joe's Cookie Butter. Not on toast. Just a spoon. :ssst:

Snacks for me include:
Nuts (especially cashews and almonds)
Cheese and crackers
Fruit (watermelon, apples, pears)
Vegetables and dip
Popcorn
Ice Cream
Salt Water Taffy (for those moments of OMG I need something sweet but don't want to eat much)
Chips/pretzels

I also often make myself a treat every week. Last week was apple bread, this week will be a vanilla cake. I'm an "everything in moderation" sort of girl which has helped me stay under/at my calorie goal for the past couple of weeks.

When I'm in my normal state, we do lots of veggies with hummus. Sometimes we'll have some dry roasted peanuts or almonds too. Nowadays? Whatever my body wants. Lately its been red velvet oreos or applesauce. They both seem to settle my stomach.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter