What Are You Reading Right Now? Part II (Incomplete book list in 1st post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished "The Pact." So far, it's my favorite of Picoult's.

Now I'm reading "A Day of Infamy." This is totally not a book I would choose for myself, but someone here recommended it, so I got it. So far, it's very compelling.

After finishing Day After Night by Anita Diamant, I decided I wanted a light read, so I'm reading Winter Garden byKristen Hannah.

I'm reading "Push" by Sapphire, now. I was going to start reading the "Collected Stories of Noel Coward" but I'm doing the NYC Great Urban Race today and didn't want to lug around a heavy book. Hopefully, that'll be next.

Finished "The Pact." So far, it's my favorite of Picoult's.

Now I'm reading "A Day of Infamy." This is totally not a book I would choose for myself, but someone here recommended it, so I got it. So far, it's very compelling.

My favorite Picoult book. No wonder we're friends.
Love ya!!!!!!

Dollar Daze, I wanted to mention. It is such a quick light read. Steel Magnolia ish without the drama but some very funny, strong, Southern woman.

My favorite Picoult book. No wonder we're friends.
Love ya!!!!!!

Dollar Daze, I wanted to mention. It is such a quick light read. Steel Magnolia ish without the drama but some very funny, strong, Southern woman.

Great minds think alike, don't you know? We must be soul sisters!!!

I finished Catching Fire yesterday and my DH didn't feel like hanging out in the bookstore last night, so I'm going today to buy Mockingjay.

How did you all wait so long after such a great ending to CF for the third installment? I can barely wait a day to continue reading it.

I finished Catching Fire yesterday and my DH didn't feel like hanging out in the bookstore last night, so I'm going today to buy Mockingjay.

How did you all wait so long after such a great ending to CF for the third installment? I can barely wait a day to continue reading it.

It was TOUGH!!! I'm just glad that I bought all 3, so now I can go back and read to catch some clues! Enjoy Mockingjay!

it wasn't easy - and I only had to wait about a month and a half!!!!! I was counting down the days!!!! Now I am done and want to start them again!!!!:)

Just finished "Welcome to the World, Baby Girl!" yesterday. It was OK, but somehow I thought it was supposed to be funny and I didn't think it was so I was disappointed. Now I'm reading "Angel's Falls" by Robyn Carr. Can't go wrong with any of her books.

I finished "Push" (loved it!) and will be starting on "The Collected Stories of Noel Coward." The first story is "The Wooden Madonna" and I can't wait to get on th train tomorrow, so I can read!

Working on "To Your Scattered Bodies Go" from the Riverworld series and I'm about to toss in the towel on this one.

I blame the movie on SyFy a few months back for braving this one.

Just finished. Hunger Games. Loved it! On to Catching Fire!

Rereading "Seventeenth Summer" by Maureen Daly. I loved this book in high school so i saw it at the library and decided to reread it.

Finished My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picolt this morning. What a thought provoker!

Next in line is Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts.

I finished, Snagged, by Carol Higgins Clark in one day. :) I enjoyed it.
I also have, Decked and, Laced by her as well. I'll probably read, Decked next.

I started, The Second Time Around, by Mary Higgins Clark. And I have, Night Time is My Time, by her too.

Oh, I finished, Shadow of Your Smile, by Mary Higgins Clark, a few days ago. It was really good.

Just finished Waterbound by Christine Feehan the middle of last week. Then immediately started on Mockingjay. I loved that series.
What to read next? I have The Passage waiting to be read but, I'm not sure I'm ready to start that one yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter