What Are You Reading Right Now? Part II (Incomplete book list in 1st post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in the middle of My Name is Mary Sutter. I'm *really* enjoying this book. I'm so happy! It happens so rarely. I don't know what has grabbed me about this but I am enjoying it and don't want it to end.

Jackal of NAR by John Marco is a military fantasy book with amazing story lines. The characters are grey (one moment you hate the antagonist and next moment you sympathize for them) and amazing battle scenes.

I am reading the Hunger Games and love, love, love it. I have been rationing the number of pages because I don't want it to end too soon.

I just finished reading The Help. I haven't read in years. But I loved this book. I could hardly put it down. I am not sure if the book was really that good or brain was just starving.

I popped on this thread to see what you guys are reading to see if I can pick up some ideas. :thumbsup2

I'm reading Day After Night by Anita Diamant, also author of The Red Tent which was an excellent read!

I just finished reading The Help. I haven't read in years. But I loved this book. I could hardly put it down. I am not sure if the book was really that good or brain was just starving.

I popped on this thread to see what you guys are reading to see if I can pick up some ideas. :thumbsup2

The Help was one of the best books I read this past year. My other favorites were The Book Thief by Markus Zusak and The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton.

The Help was one of the best books I read this past year. My other favorites were The Book Thief by Markus Zusak and The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton.

A cowoker just loaned me The Help. I'm looking forward to it.

Now, I'm reading Bloodsucking Fiends by Christopher Moore and It by Stephen King.

You might also want to read "Mudbound".....another of my favorites this year!

I finished Catching Fire last night, and am now waiting for Mockingjay. It will be delivered to my Kindle tomorrow!

Reading "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest"....
I love Lisbeth Salander-she's awesome.:cool1:

Finished The Hunger Games and immediately started Catching Fire.

I think I will have to buy Mockingjay because I'm #40 in the libraries' queue.

Well, I did it! I read "Mockingjay"! I started yesterday morning, and finished last night! Totally worth throwing a day away for!!! I am so glad I bought all of these books! I will re-read them over and over! I won't give anything away, but I will say that I absolutely loved EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE of this book! Love, Love, Love it!

Now I'm on to "The Pact" by Jodi Picoult. Kind of a let down after Mockingjay, but what are ya going to do?

I am currently reading "Insatiable" By Meg Cabot. It is a little slow going but so far I like it. She writes great adult fiction.

I just finished Katherine by Anya Seton. It took me forever to finish it, but I liked it a lot.

I just started American Wife by Curtis Sittenfeld.

I finished The Gathering Storm by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson yesterday. I really hated getting to the end of that book. Brandon did a great job picking up the pieces that Robert left when he died. I wonder when the next one will be out? There's two more to come to finish out the series.

Now I'm halfway through Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson. It's an easy read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter