What are you CURRENTLY reading?

Great thread!

I just finished London Calling: Susanna and the spy by Anna Elliott. I think i had gotten a recommendation for this author on this board, and now I love her! Hoping she writes more

Currently I am reading Arabella by Georgette Heyer. Yes, I am going through a (clean) regency romance phase!!

Oh, I love Georgette Heyer, I have all her books and am constantly re-reading them. They are a great bedtime read. I prefer books I have already read at bedtime because I get too involved in new ones and stay up way too late.

I just finished reading Mad About the Boy, the 3rd Bridget Jones book. I really enjoyed it. Really hoping that Helen Fielding keeps up her writing!

A third of a way through Heartbreak Hotel by Deborah Moggach.

My non-fiction book is Civilization: The West and Rest

Journey of the Heart by John Welwood. And, the Power of Now by Eckhardt Tolle.

I just finished The Memory Box by Eva Lesko Natiello. It was a Kindle freebie yesterday, and I read the entire book this morning; I just couldn't put it down! It's full of craziness.

I need to go look "The Broken Window" up on Goodreads! I have "The October List" on my to-read for the fall.

The reason I was so fascinated with "The Broken Window" is that I do a lot of "sleuthing" for my job and that's the main theme of the story.
That's all I'm saying.....don't want to give anything away!! :rolleyes1

I am not currently reading it, but I want to say again that The Golem and the Jinni by Helen Wecker is the best book I have read this year and last year combined. Please read it, people!!!

I am not currently reading it, but I want to say again that The Golem and the Jinni by Helen Wecker is the best book I have read this year and last year combined. Please read it, people!!!

I have passed by this book SO many times.

It was on some "Top Book" list last year so I figured I'd give it a try. Everytime I read the synopsis, I just think "No". But maybe I'll give it a try.

Oh, I love Georgette Heyer, I have all her books and am constantly re-reading them. They are a great bedtime read. I prefer books I have already read at bedtime because I get too involved in new ones and stay up way too late.

I just finished reading Mad About the Boy, the 3rd Bridget Jones book. I really enjoyed it. Really hoping that Helen Fielding keeps up her writing!

You would not believe that I never heard of Georgette Heyer until recently! (and I LOVE Jane Austen). Glad to hear about Mad About the boy. Its on my wishlist!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter