What are Must-Do's On The Boat

My frustration with the cruise was that I felt like EVERYTHING was a must-do! I totally wore myself and my family out! When we go again, I'm going to relax more!

I don't know that this is a "must-do," but I really enjoyed one of the cooking demonstrations. I love cake decorating and they had one on plate decorating and cake decorating. It was very simple stuff, but amazingly cool. The lead pastry chef talked about how they made the beautiful, sweet designs over desserts and plates with simple fruit syrups/purees. They were so easy and looked wonderful! :lovestruc It was also a hoot to hear him tell stories about the kitchen staff pulling pranks on each other. He mentioned that they bake anywhere from 1,000 to 3,000 choc chip cookies each day. One chef does nothing but bake cookies his entire shift. His "assistant" for the day is the one who got caught pulling pranks on the head pastry chef. They were assigned to "cookie duty" as punishment! :rotfl:

There had been a mistake in the navigator and in another location it had stated that the demo was a cheese tasting. So they did that, too and combined the two demos. I was less thrilled with the lecture about the history of cheeses -- just not my thing. But I did like tasting the various samples from around the world. That was fun.

It was a fun hour and a nice break from all the disney-fied kiddie stuff. (Don't get me wrong, I loved that stuff, too!)

Karen :cloud9:

Can someone please tell me what this is?

Celebrate the Journey is a show put on by all the kids aboard the ship (if they want to participate, of course - it's not compulsory! :laughing: ) This is the only show they have no problems with folks taking pics and video of! :goodvibes

It's a great little show where the kid's "graduate" from DSeaU - they'll get a cute keepsake too. :thumbsup2

I think it's usually held on the last full day on the ship at around 3 or 4pm - so check your Navigator for the exact time.

Celebrate the Journey is a show put on by all the kids aboard the ship (if they want to participate, of course - it's not compulsory! :laughing: ) This is the only show they have no problems with folks taking pics and video of! :goodvibes

It's a great little show where the kid's "graduate" from DSeaU - they'll get a cute keepsake too. :thumbsup2

I think it's usually held on the last full day on the ship at around 3 or 4pm - so check your Navigator for the exact time.

This sounds great. There is no doubt that my dd7 will want to take part in this.

This is how much DD loved it...not. :rotfl2:
waltdisneyworld2006554.jpg

The other two had a blast though!

My kids would say

MUST order room service, as we never let them do this on other vacations. We even kept an envelope of $1 bills in the drawer so they could give a tip along with a baggie of candy (with a thank you card attached) to the person who delivered their order.

Ditto the post about not feeling that everything must be done. It is all fun, so remember to relax and enjoy yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter