What a "Wonder"-ful World! PTR....is leaving for the most Magical place on Earth!

Thanks everyone for reading along. :thumbsup2

:scared1:

Look at that, even when I'm away I get abuse!!!

Love your ADRs Claire - Pretty much exactly what I will be booking for next year :)

Sounds like you had a mare sorting them out though! Hope the next round is a little easier!

Hope Lee is home safe and sound now :)

It's fun giving you abuse about your TR.....you can take it. ;)

I can't book my other adr's until next friday, due to the cruise & change of resort so it's 90 days from the date of check in at the Poly. :headache:

Oh lucky you :thumbsup2,so glad it was'nt a golf ball,or Lee would be walking with a limp :lmao:.x.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I thought I would give an update on my adr's for the last part of our stay.

24th Sept - we have a 1pm ressie at T-Rex! YUM! I can't wait to eat here again as I really enjoyed it last December.

25th Sept - We will be having brekkie in Kona Cafe - I am desperate to try Tonga Toast! Tonight is our second round of MNSSHP & I have made an adr for The Plaza.

26th Sept - I am pleased to have secured a table for California Grill this evening! I did want it for the 27th (our last night) but oh well, I am just pleased to have got it at all. :goodvibes

27th Sept - Today is breakfast with Lilo & Stitch at Ohana, then in the evening Coral Reef (I did want Le Cellier but couldn't get it but we have it in the first week so not that worried).

28th Sept - Our last morning :sad1: I have got a lunch ressie at Kona Cafe as we will be getting the Magical Express bus back to the airport from the Poly. However I may cancel that if we decide to spend longer in MK & eat at the airport instead.

I think that's all of them now - unless I can get a dinner slot at Ohana but it seems unlikely at the moment. :headache:

The only other updates are that I have started to buy a few fish Extender gifts but we only have a few taking part so far, 8 adults & 3 kids (excluding us). I have also ordered some magnetic sheets as I want to make some magnets for our cabin door.

I have been topping up my fairfx card when the rate has been over 1.62, I also forgot that we didn't use hubby's fairfx card in December & that was loaded with $1000 at $2 for £1!!!! :cool1: :cheer2: :yay: Just need to get a bit of cash & were sorted. :thumbsup2

I have also renewed our passports (don't know where those 10 years have gone! :confused3), filled in our ESTA, Virgin API info & DCL online check in & pre paid for our photopass. :dance3:

Not much else left to do really apart from wait! :headache:

Just over 7 weeks to go now!!!! :woohoo:

great update hun, your adr's sound fab ( i would advise against build a dino at t.rex tho :rotfl2:)

Just found your pre-trippie Claire :thumbsup2 You guys are too cute in your wedding photos :love: Love, love, love Karen's vow renewal idea for you guys on the Wonder, that would be amazing :cloud9: Can't believe you are only 7 weeks away from your magical trip, so looking forward to your TR. Here's to lots n' lots of Pandora shopping, what am I saying here's to lots n' lots of SHOPPING!!!! :banana::cool1::dance3::yay:

Great update Claire, your plans look fab - and I can't wait to read all about it when you're back :thumbsup2

I can't count....it's actually 8 weeks. :headache:

great update hun, your adr's sound fab ( i would advise against build a dino at t.rex tho :rotfl2:)

LOL! Well I was tempted in December but it was so busy. :lmao:

Just found your pre-trippie Claire :thumbsup2 You guys are too cute in your wedding photos :love: Love, love, love Karen's vow renewal idea for you guys on the Wonder, that would be amazing :cloud9: Can't believe you are only 7 weeks away from your magical trip, so looking forward to your TR. Here's to lots n' lots of Pandora shopping, what am I saying here's to lots n' lots of SHOPPING!!!! :banana::cool1::dance3::yay:

Aww thanks hun. We don't look that young anymore - I guess that's what 8 years of marriage does to you. :rotfl2: I agree the vow renewal is a fab idea & one I am considering maybe for our 10th Anniversary.

Don't worry - I don't need any encouragement on the shopping front, that's why I am taking 2 empty cases. :lmao:

Great update Claire, your plans look fab - and I can't wait to read all about it when you're back :thumbsup2

Thanks Mandy....can't be long for you now?

I can't believe I missed reading your pre trip report up to now - your plans sound great.:thumbsup2

We loved the Wonder last year - I'm sure you'll have a great time. It's a shame you will be sunning yourself at Castaway Cay instead of being at the DIS meet on 22 September - we'll raise a glass for you!

Looks like we're both heading for DHS on 19th September - it's our first morning and it's early entry but will keep an eye out for you as we get swept along towards TSM when the rope drops!

Look forward to reading about your adventures when you return.

I can't believe I missed reading your pre trip report up to now - your plans sound great.:thumbsup2

We loved the Wonder last year - I'm sure you'll have a great time. It's a shame you will be sunning yourself at Castaway Cay instead of being at the DIS meet on 22 September - we'll raise a glass for you!

Looks like we're both heading for DHS on 19th September - it's our first morning and it's early entry but will keep an eye out for you as we get swept along towards TSM when the rope drops!

Look forward to reading about your adventures when you return.

Thanks for reading Suzycute.

I saw the UK meet thread but bad timing for us, Oh well there's always next time. :) Maybe we will bump into you at DHS.

Hope you have a great trip, are you doing a PTR or TR?

I thought I would give an update on my adr's for the last part of our stay.

24th Sept - we have a 1pm ressie at T-Rex! YUM! I can't wait to eat here again as I really enjoyed it last December.

25th Sept - We will be having brekkie in Kona Cafe - I am desperate to try Tonga Toast! Tonight is our second round of MNSSHP & I have made an adr for The Plaza.

26th Sept - I am pleased to have secured a table for California Grill this evening! I did want it for the 27th (our last night) but oh well, I am just pleased to have got it at all. :goodvibes

27th Sept - Today is breakfast with Lilo & Stitch at Ohana, then in the evening Coral Reef (I did want Le Cellier but couldn't get it but we have it in the first week so not that worried).

28th Sept - Our last morning :sad1: I have got a lunch ressie at Kona Cafe as we will be getting the Magical Express bus back to the airport from the Poly. However I may cancel that if we decide to spend longer in MK & eat at the airport instead.

I think that's all of them now - unless I can get a dinner slot at Ohana but it seems unlikely at the moment. :headache:

The only other updates are that I have started to buy a few fish Extender gifts but we only have a few taking part so far, 8 adults & 3 kids (excluding us). I have also ordered some magnetic sheets as I want to make some magnets for our cabin door.

I have been topping up my fairfx card when the rate has been over 1.62, I also forgot that we didn't use hubby's fairfx card in December & that was loaded with $1000 at $2 for £1!!!! :cool1: :cheer2: :yay: Just need to get a bit of cash & were sorted. :thumbsup2

I have also renewed our passports (don't know where those 10 years have gone! :confused3), filled in our ESTA, Virgin API info & DCL online check in & pre paid for our photopass. :dance3:

Not much else left to do really apart from wait! :headache:

All caught up now Claire,glad you got your ressie's.We will deffinatley be going back to TRex-what a great place to eat :thumbsup2.
What a result with the money on Lee's Fairfx card :cool1:.Not long to go now Claire :banana:.x.

( i would advise against build a dino at t.rex tho :rotfl2:)

:lmao: :rotfl2: .x.

All caught up now Claire,glad you got your ressie's.We will deffinatley be going back to TRex-what a great place to eat :thumbsup2.
What a result with the money on Lee's Fairfx card :cool1:.Not long to go now Claire :banana:.x.

Thanks hun. It seems to be going really slow at the moment. :rolleyes:

I can't stop playing with the online adr system. I think I have added a few more that I've not put on here, I will have to check back.

I couldn't believe it when I found Lee's card, I totally forgot all about it. :laughing: I got my cash $$$ last week so all the money is sorted now. :thumbsup2

Right - now that wedding malarky is out of the way, I can start catching up on all the TR's - and where else would I start apart from with your PTR Claire?! (Well I would start with Michelle's but I can't find it - honestly, she's worse than me! :rolleyes1 )

Not long to go now - you must be getting properly excited now :) I know I am!

And I think you should build me a dino for my birthday present :lmao:

Right - now that wedding malarky is out of the way, I can start catching up on all the TR's - and where else would I start apart from with your PTR Claire?! (Well I would start with Michelle's but I can't find it - honestly, she's worse than me! :rolleyes1 )

Not long to go now - you must be getting properly excited now :) I know I am!

And I think you should build me a dino for my birthday present :lmao:

:rotfl2: Why are you getting excited? Are you sneaking into my case & coming with me? ;)

I am not going anywhere near the build a dino shop.....I would come out of there skint, they look too damn cute.

Oh yeah & get on with your next installment Mister! :P

Well he's got a point. ;) The rate you two are going I'll be back & have mine finished before both of you are even half way through. :laughing:

Oh i see-like that is it :snooty: :laughing:.
And there's me thinking Claire will stick up for me :scared1: :laughing: :goodvibes.
I would'nt speak too soon,he will be on your back next if you don't keep on top of your trippie when you return,don't come looking for my sympathy when it happens missus :lmao: :goodvibes.x.

Oh i see-like that is it :snooty: :laughing:.
And there's me thinking Claire will stick up for me :scared1: :laughing: :goodvibes.
I would'nt speak too soon,he will be on your back next if you don't keep on top of your trippie when you return,don't come looking for my sympathy when it happens missus :lmao: :goodvibes.x.

:rotfl2: Nope I've given up on both of you! ;)

Actually to be fair at least you managed 5 days in 3 months.....whereas he only managed 10 in about a year! :rotfl:

As for me....did I keep you waiting in December????? NO! I am a good girl! :cutie:

;)

As for me....did I keep you waiting in December????? NO! I am a good girl! :cutie:

;)

Ahhh but what that tells me is,you obviously have all the time in the world to sit on your butt and keep up to date with your trippies :rolleyes1 :scared1: :lmao: .x.

p.s.... but GOOD GIRLS don't get pulled over for speeding in Florida :eek: :rotfl2:.x.

Good job we know each other's sense of humour well enough to get away with these comments is'nt it :rotfl2: :hug:.x.

:rotfl2: Why are you getting excited? Are you sneaking into my case & coming with me? ;)

I am not going anywhere near the build a dino shop.....I would come out of there skint, they look too damn cute.

Oh yeah & get on with your next installment Mister! :P

I'm excited as I know I can rely on you for a good TR when you get back :) That and the build a dino I'm hoping you'll get me :lmao:

Ahhh but what that tells me is,you obviously have all the time in the world to sit on your butt and keep up to date with your trippies :rolleyes1 :scared1: :lmao: .x.

p.s.... but GOOD GIRLS don't get pulled over for speeding in Florida :eek: :rotfl2:.x.

Good job we know each other's sense of humour well enough to get away with these comments is'nt it :rotfl2: :hug:.x.

I had forgot about Claire's law breaking - thanks for reminding me!!

We need to remember all of this abuse Michelle - and in October if Claire doesnt post up her reports in record time we can take our revenge :lmao:

Speaking of which I have noticed a lack of updates to this PTR lately.........

We need to remember all of this abuse Michelle - and in October if Claire doesnt post up her reports in record time we can take our revenge :lmao:

Like i said Craig-we should stick up for each other now :hug:+there is soooooooooooooooooo much i can tell you about Claire :rolleyes1.x.

Ahhh but what that tells me is,you obviously have all the time in the world to sit on your butt and keep up to date with your trippies.x.

:lmao: Why do you think my butt is so big! :rotfl2: ;)

Nothing to say about the speeding incident so I'll ignore that one. :rolleyes1

I am an angel! :littleangel:

Yes it is - anyone else reading this is probably thinking :eek::scared1:! :rotfl2:

I'm excited as I know I can rely on you for a good TR when you get back :) That and the build a dino I'm hoping you'll get me :lmao:

:hug: I would like to believe you but I think my last TR sent everyone to sleep! :faint: Plus I know how much you want a build-a-dino! :lmao:

Hey I have no updates as I am ready to go! :banana: :banana: :banana: Unless you want to hear how I spent a few hours yesterday getting my cases out & sorting through all the toiletries I bought.....I have hid it all in the spare room as if Lee saw I had the cases out with over 5 weeks to go he would lock me in one & throw away the key. :lmao:

Like i said Craig-we should stick up for each other now :hug:+there is soooooooooooooooooo much i can tell you about Claire :rolleyes1.x.

Oh don't pick on me.....I'll tell my mummy! :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter